Hardcore Requests Thread

Wait how can i get on discord, i have app installed, but is totally new for me :eek: so if therea an invitation link like in the whatsapp groups, could you share it? Thanks!
Hey Raikiri, when you see this, let me know and I can log in and give you some scapes. No Discord required. :D

Lol, I thought you already had discord, it's in the [HC] team thread, 1st post. That or add me Spuz#1528.

Lol, I thought you already had discord, it's in the [HC] team thread, 1st post. That or add me Spuz#1528.
XD im not very related to technology; even the only game i have in my pc is pso :v. Ill look up for a place to enter your number :D.

Hey Raikiri, when you see this, let me know and I can log in and give you some scapes. No Discord required. :D
Im online atm, but you should be sleeping, so rest well bro, and thanks, ill try to log early tomorrow.

XD im not very related to technology; even the only game i have in my pc is pso :v. Ill look up for a place to enter your number :D.

Im online atm, but you should be sleeping, so rest well bro, and thanks, ill try to log early tomorrow.
Actually I'm on right now. :D

Sorry we missed each other. I'll be back on tomorrow. Don't die before then! :D

(RIP Robin)

Top left is ''direct messages'', you can then click ''friends'' > ''add friend'' and make sure to have it exactly as i typed, no spaces and S capital ;)

Can anyone help me out with some scape dolls

Also a glide divine, v801 and mother’s garb would be nice if anyone has some spare

Can anyone help me out with some scape dolls

Also a glide divine, v801 and mother’s garb would be nice if anyone has some spare
I can help you out with some scapes, let me know when you're available to meet. :)

Back