Hardcore Requests Thread

@anime , I have a Smartlink if you still need.

I could really use a Spread Needle in particular, and any decent ult armor and shield for a RAmarl (L110). Also any good Ranger Mechgun (I have hit charge vulcs, but RAs need some ATP on their mechs!) I'd use any Yasminkov weapon because they're cool.

I have a weapon wishlist as long as my arm, right now I have a real ATP problem. Obviously I really want like an Excalibur and a Heaven Striker, but right now I think I'd even make use of a Twin Brand!

(Also I'm down to my last doll and I need a ton of grinders. I have some Event Eggs I'm not going to use that I can trade...)

Last edited:
If anyone has a Visk with Hit and a spare Spread Needle that they're willing to give away that would be pretty cool haha.

I'm looking for some lv 20 support techs! I need deband, jellen, and zalure if anyone has them.

If anyone has a Visk with Hit and a spare Spread Needle that they're willing to give away that would be pretty cool haha.
I have a visk with 25 hit if you're still looking for one.

Last edited:
Hey there everyone.

I've only got one character on this server, and he's a bit on the weak side. My Mag is almost done, but it's going to be a long time before I find the remaining 117 Power Mats that I need to get my ATP sorted.

I've been managing by using 60% Hit Hell Sniper, 45% Hit Justy (Devils), Frozen Shooter, and Spread Needle. It works, but it's far from ideal, and I do feel rather useless ingame. There are still many enemies where if my Shifta runs out, I'll literally be hitting for zero damage.

What I really need now is a boost to my ATP through stronger weapons.

I'd like to ask for (and I'm very happy to use 0%):
Girasole
Yamigarasu
Rianov SNR-3
Slicer of Fanatic

For Armor:
4 Slot Lieutenant's Mantle, or 4 Slot Crimson Cloak

My Units are currently D/HP, God/HP, V501, and Gen/Battle

I can probably lose the HP units now. The V501 is doing fine for now too, and V502 would probably be a bit much to ask for anyway.

I could do with a better Battle unit, an Arm unit, and probably a Power or Ability unit.

Thanks for the help guys.

Slowly leveling multiple MAGs at Spuz's suggestion. HC is a lot of fun so far.

I'm after a Smartlink and, eventually, a Bringer's Rifle.

Hello everybody!
I need a few dolls, if someobody have more than enought ;)
Oh and btw does somebody have a red sword and a DoB with 40+% hit ? and whats the price :D

Last edited:
Hello everybody!
I need a few dolls, if someobody have more than enought ;)
Oh and btw does somebody have a red sword and a DoB with 40+% hit ? and whats the price :D
I'll be on again tomorrow, and I can give you a few scapes, if you get ahold of me. And I wish I had a 40+ hit Red Sword, but it wouldn't be for sale. :D

Also, I desperately need a Cure/Freeze, if anyone has a spare for sale.

I also have scapes @Raikiri , just message me on discord if you need me to log.

I have a bunch of C/F's somewhere (middle of my huge sort) so i can pass you one @Escutcheon .

I have a bunch of C/F's somewhere (middle of my huge sort) so i can pass you one @Escutcheon .
Do you really!? I'd love to take one (and possibly a second for my brother?) off your hands! I know you're still sorting a bunch of stuff, so just let me know when you've found them. (take your time)

Also, from your free junk thread, I mentioned I'd like to give you some Photon Drops in exchange for all the awesome stuff you gave me to help me out, but that I couldn't at the time, because I was just starting. Well, next time I see you, I'd like to give you five of them. Not necessarily for the items themselves, but for just being such a cool guy. :cool:

Do you really!? I'd love to take one (and possibly a second for my brother?) off your hands! I know you're still sorting a bunch of stuff, so just let me know when you've found them. (take your time)

Also, from your free junk thread, I mentioned I'd like to give you some Photon Drops in exchange for all the awesome stuff you gave me to help me out, but that I couldn't at the time, because I was just starting. Well, next time I see you, I'd like to give you five of them. Not necessarily for the items themselves, but for just being such a cool guy. :cool:

I'll be on tomorrow to hopefullyy finish sorting. Ill spend several hours tomorrow since im free. So I should be able to check/find them then. I'll let you know.

Thank you =P

I've decided I need to conquer my fear of Ob Lilies. I need to find a Dress Plate. Not sure how valuable they are in hardcore community (guessing more so), but if anyone has a spare, I'll gladly pay for it. Stats/slots doesn't matter, just need the EDK.

Wait how can i get on discord, i have app installed, but is totally new for me :eek: so if therea an invitation link like in the whatsapp groups, could you share it? Thanks!

Back