Hardcore Requests Thread

dunno if anyone has a Spread needle left but id appreciate it if i could grab it. i can offer a PD in exchange

EDIT: never mind Roo gave me one

Last edited:
If anyone has a spare Clio laying around, I'd be more than happy to give you something for it (PDs since I don't have anything super cool yet)

Well, here it goes:
- Spread Needle
- Any V units
- Rappy's Beak x3
- Froozer
- Charge Vulcan with at least 50% hit
- Any scape dolls (I currently have one, so I'm willing to accept as many as you're willing to fork over, even if it's just one.)
- Level 25+ techs

I can sort you a frozen shooter, also since I have started using an arrest needle I have no use for my 15h Sn, so you can take that. & ofc some scapes.

Resist/Blizzard x1
Cure/Confuse x1
Willing to buy or trade as a means of obtaining these items

Last edited:
Resist/Blizzard x1
Cure/Confuse x1
Willing to buy or trade as a means of obtaining these items

O just found Blizzard and I'll keep an eye out fir Confuse.

Anyone got a V101? I'm willing to trade, I have PDs, PCs, and an Item Ticket available for trade.

Anyone got a V101? I'm willing to trade, I have PDs, PCs, and an Item Ticket available for trade.

I don't think @NGEFreek has one or one spare (who knows?) but I know he could do with the item ticket for a certain cell. I'm sure you guys could work something out. Infact i May do...Ill Need to check in morning. Going to sleep.

Nah, no v101 here, but I am definitely interested in the item ticket for sure :)

Nah, no v101 here, but I am definitely interested in the item ticket for sure :)

Well I'm looking for stuff that would benefit a RAcast, If you have anything of interest that you are willing to trade for an Item Ticket, just PM me, or hit me up on the Discord!

So, I'm aware that a lot of hardcore players find lots of good items that they don't need, and hardcore isn't really a place hustle-and-bustle with commerce like normal is. It's hard to know who needs what, so that's the purpose of this thread. Ask for whatever you want here, and if someone has a spare they're looking to give, a meetup can be arranged. Someone gets bank space, someone else gets a free item, everyone's happy.

This thread is for both ordinary and good items. For example, if you want a plain old Flowen's Sword, that's fine, but I know myself along with others have multiple spares of stuff like Glide Divine, Spread Needle, Heavenly units, and Hit Vulcans. You're unlikely to get a Sealed J-Sword, but anything non-uber is perfectly fine to ask about. Also please ask about Scape Dolls if you need them, we have tons!
I'm looking for shotgun better than final impact, maybe something with hit? Just not sure what's better

Just looking for a better shotgun than final impact. I have a spread needle already. Scapes to I guess. Lost three last night

Didn't you mention you had Charge arms 50hit in my shop? That's the best one to have :p

If anyone has Deband/Barta 15 let me know.

Back