General Armor better than Chu Chu Fever? oO

LexPlay

Guildcard
Hey @all,

just bought the 50 bronze badge item "Chu Chu Fever" wich is an 101 LvL Item.
Eqiuped it and saw that the 54 LvL Armor "General Armor" is way better than the "rare" Chu Chu Fever.

I mean i have to be on LvL 101 to even eqiup it and it´s way to weak imo :(

I know that other Armors on higher lvl surely better than the General Armor but it´s kinda dissapointing for what i´ve farmed the whole time.. :(

Isn´t there a way to fix some stats to higher armors and other things, espeacially if they are like 50 LvL above the standard armors :0`?

Just saying... mh...

(Sorry for my english if i wrote some garbage, pls correct me^^)

Chu Chu Fever is ultimately a joke armour that gives an aesthetic effect, and not meant to be for serious play.

It looks like this:

Chu_Chu_Fever.gif

Hey @all,

just bought the 50 bronze badge item "Chu Chu Fever" wich is an 101 LvL Item.
Eqiuped it and saw that the 54 LvL Armor "General Armor" is way better than the "rare" Chu Chu Fever.

I mean i have to be on LvL 101 to even eqiup it and it´s way to weak imo :(

I know that other Armors on higher lvl surely better than the General Armor but it´s kinda dissapointing for what i´ve farmed the whole time.. :(

Isn´t there a way to fix some stats to higher armors and other things, espeacially if they are like 50 LvL above the standard armors :0`?

Just saying... mh...

(Sorry for my english if i wrote some garbage, pls correct me^^)
WELCUM to mew's world dear! =P. Was Guard Wave 101lvl???

If you want it, and lex doesn't want it anymore, why don't the two of you work something out. Maybe if he gives you a discounted price you could pay him the bronze badges instead of the bronze shop.

@LexPlay @Grindahol

Im literally just working through normal mode ep1 right now, so I am nowhere near even having a single badge or respectable amount of money lol

Ive put it on my list of "cool shit to grind for later"

Back