Gear guide for True forces and ATP Forces

Chrono015

Anti-anti-bully ranger
Hey guys I wanted to share with you something that really helped me out. Before I came here I was experimenting on others servers. on those servers I focused on the FOnewearl class and made a guide on what I learned about the game and servers I asked myself "what weapons would best benefit a force in the ultimate?" So I came up with a list of weapons and you guys helped me fix it.

This list includes mostly (if not all) rare items. All are found withing this server. Does not include a drop chart for each item (Yet) that's coming soon. For now i'll link the Drop Chart.

This was made with the help of YOU so thank you for helping ^^
It will continue to be updated periodically as it's needing some fixes and additions so check back often.

Update notice
- Added new shields and new armors. & fixed some weapon boosts rates.
- Updated the Thread description for a more appropriate description.
- Added color to few words (will finish later)
Weapons list for True Force and Melee force

If a weapon has a * on it, it means its meant for A Melee Force

Weapons
  • Psycho Wand - (30% Ra techs, 50% TP cost reduction, full TP cost taken from HP)
  • Marina’s Bag - (2x range Resta/Anti)
  • Glide Divine - (2x Jellen/Zalure range, +15 resists, +55 MST)
  • Mercurius Rod - (30% Grants, +80 MST)
  • Dark Bridge - (random freeze/confuse/para after 3 mins equip, 50% TP cost reduction, half TP cost taken from HP, 20% Grants, Megid pierce
  • Vivienne - strong double saber that steals TP with special attack)
  • *Bringer’s Rifle - (Special weapon made from an enemy part, Special attack reduces enemy health to ¼ of current health)

Armor
  • Brightness Circle - (+25 dark resist)
  • *Kroe's Sweater - (+10 ATA over max, +40 dark resist)
  • *Thirteen - (When equipped with Slicer of Assassin or Diska of Braveman, ATP is raised by half of the weapons ATP, ATA is raised by 30, and Attack Speed is raised by 10%.)
  • Mother Garb - (50% TP cost reduction & Random 10% grants boost)
  • Mother Garb+ - (50% TP cost reduction & random 30% Grants boost)
  • Ignition Cloak - (Boosts Foie techs by 10%)
  • Congeal Cloak - (Boost Barta techs by 10%)
  • Tempest Cloak - (Boost Zonde techs by 10%)

Def shields
  • *From The Depths - (high defense/evade, good resists, lv 150 req)
  • Three Seals - (Drains 1 HP every 15 steps, sometimes will nullify attack for TP restoration. (Razonde techs +30%)
  • Red Ring (max) - (+20 ATP, ATA (over max), MST, Luck. Lv 150 req
  • Resta Merge - (100% boost to Resta)
  • Anti Merge - ( 100% boost to Anti )
  • Shifta Merge - (100% boots to Shifta )
  • Deband Merge - ( 100% boost toDeband )
  • Red Merge - ( 20% Boost to all Foie techs )
  • Blue Merge - ( 20% Boost to all barta techs )
  • Yellow Merge - ( 20% Boost to all zonde techs )
  • Rupika - ( 100% boost to Shifta )
  • Yata Mirror - ( 30% to Foie)
  • Black Gauntlets - (Megido Pierce or increased chance megido will work)

Units
  • *2 Centurion/Ability
  • *Centurion/Battle
  • *Smartlink
  • V502 - (+50% chance for paralyze, freeze & confuse; +100% hell )
  • 4 No0b/HP
  • 4 Centurion/Mind (3)
  • 4 Devine Protection (2) - (+20 Light & Dark resist on odd beat hours, 1xx, 3xx)
  • V801
  • Adept
Materials (for melee force)

• Mind/Material - 85
  • Power/Material - 30
  • Luck/Material - 35
  • TP/Material - 125 (can wait till end not as important as other mats)
  • Hp/material - 125

Materials (for True force)

Mind/material - 125
Power/material - 0
Luck/material - 0
Tp/material - 125 (can wait till later, not as important)
hp/material - 125

Last edited:
A very large chunk of this info is not valid for this server, not even counting the items we don't even have (Lindcray, Hylian Shield, Psycho Bridge, GD.00, etc) such as Three Seals ONLY boosts Razonde, and only by 30%, PWand is only 30% here, and on and on ...

I see what you're trying to do by posting this, but since SO MUCH of this doesn't apply here besides a choice few things, I don't think it's a good idea to have it up (as it stands right now), due to the possibility of spreading misinformation.

We have something similar, for tech boosts anyway, here (https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/list-of-tech-boosts.965/)

It's not quite the same as this list, since it doesn't include things that FOs would use for actually melee/guns equipment, but it has all the relevant tech/range boosters on it for a start.

A very large chunk of this info is not valid for this server, not even counting the items we don't even have (Lindcray, Hylian Shield, Psycho Bridge, GD.00, etc) such as Three Seals ONLY boosts Razonde, and only by 30%, PWand is only 30% here, and on and on ...

I see what you're trying to do by posting this, but since SO MUCH of this doesn't apply here besides a choice few things, I don't think it's a good idea to have it up (as it stands right now), due to the possibility of spreading misinformation.

We have something similar, for tech boosts anyway, here (https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/list-of-tech-boosts.965/)

It's not quite the same as this list, since it doesn't include things that FOs would use for actually melee/guns equipment, but it has all the relevant tech/range boosters on it for a start.

Oh my, that actually is good to know. I had no idea most of the weapons on the list arent even on this server. Thanks for letting me know

Well, here's my FOmar gear that you could use kind of as a starter for a guide:

Weapons

Diska of Braveman
MA60 Vise
Guardianna
Soul banish (to be replaced by Asteron belt down the line)
Bringers Rifle
Slicer of Fanatic
Hell J-cutter
Summit moon
Magical Piece
Mercurius Rod
Glide Divine
Prophet of Motav (to be replaced by Psycho Wand down the line)

Other cool weapons you could use would be Excalibur, Holy Ray, Arrest J-cutter, Girasole, S-rank cards and i'm sure there are others that can be used effectively.

Armors
Thirteen (I use this mainly for e1)
Crimson Coat (for the nice resists)
Lafuteria
Lieutenants Mantle
Ignition Cloak

Shields
Gifoie/Gizonde merge
Rafoie/Rabarta merge
3 seals
Resta Merge
Red Ring

Units

V801
V101
Smartlink
V502 (only on ep2)
Adept
Cure/____ (depending on quest)

Adding to the Fomar list:
Dark Bridge
Rainbow Baton
Charge Slicer
Charge Vulcans
Master Raven
Huge Battle Fan
Cough*Gal Wind*Cough

Cursed Cloak
Aura Field

Replace and fit as you go.

those names were confusing the ever living hell out of me.

My FOmar stuff:
30%HitGirasole
30%Hit Holy Ray
30%Hit Red Saber
40%Hit Soul Banish
95%Hit Vulcans
50%Hit Bringers Rifle
Glide Divine
Merc Rod

Crimson Coat
V502
Smartlink
Adept
V101
V801

Red Ring

Thanks guys, I'll edit the post soon with all the new information you have given me. I will keep the Google doc link incase people want to join the server in which those weapons are found

Oh. I didn't know PoM was such a bad weapon. Guess I don't want one anymore. Maybe.
It can be useful depending on your needs. For exemple, on my FOnewm I use either Single or Ra techs but almost never use Gi techs. I already have all the 40% wands for single techs and all the 20% (Agni, Dragon, Indra) for each elements too. Getting PoM would allow me to get rid of the three 20% wands since I only use them when casting Ra techs. I would get 2 free slots in my inventory AND wouldn't have to switch between all those 20% wands all the time. So yeah, can still be useful if you don't have Pwand, at least for FOnewms. :)

Last edited:
Personally I think the glide divine and the three seals Is the best gear a FO can have, a hell raygun is nice If you're not a FOnewearl with level 30 megid, I would pick up a weapon with demon for tower quests because everything there has a lot of dark res and high HP, Tyrell's parasol Is good for playing support but you'll have to work on that ATP, and you'll always want to have some God/techs because a lot of the level 30 techs are expensive.

Bringer's Rifle > any other FO weapon really for the most dangerous foes. 30 hit beats most of their other options for single strikes alone, plus 220 range. Hell my fomar with red ring pretty much snipes most dangerous foes easily.

Slicer of Fanatic is great of course as well.

Demon's is just good for FOs in general, no risk of pissing anyone off with dmc with it.

I think the glide divine and the three seals Is the best gear a FO can have
Glide Divine - Jellen, Zalure +100% = Useful in groups when fighting in large rooms, almost useless for solo since the monsters will band together when coming at you.

FOs are not the greatest for solo
I disagree

A well equipped Fo can take on a lot of what the game throws at you. Note I say well equipped.
220 sniper range with bringer's and holy ray + grants and zonde for more range
Ability to stun lock a lot of mobs with proper tech use
Jellen/Zalure makes most foes into wet paper for even them.

Back