Future of PSO (Community and Rates)

Doubling the PD rate will probably cause some inflation (which to some degree is a good thing here actually) without having to go 'balls to the walls' (lol) during events for Spheres.

Perhaps in stages to let people get used to it and prevent auctions/discussions getting out of hand.

That is it it happens or should happen.

Well said. Grinding PD's is a tough grind and that is no joke. You need to sell stuff as well if you are to Sphere the crap out of the weapons. Doubling the PD rate will probably cause some inflation (which to some degree is a good thing here actually) without having to go 'balls to the walls' (lol) during events for Spheres.

Whether I am for this is a whole other question (I'm quite conservative when it comes to PSO) but your arguments seem to be very well structured.

It means a lot to hear that from someone. Thank you <3

It means a lot to hear that from someone. Thank you <3

If doing a big change to proton drop rate is too radical for some people, it might be good to start off with small rate changes, just to see how it goes. A small boost would be better than nothing.

Is it just me, or do proton crystals drop a lot less than they used to?

The future of PSO is a progressively smaller community IMO, hopefully there will be new ones that are good like PSO2 but over in the west.

I'm just looking for a place to play and Ephinea provides this. Right now I'm coming to terms with that I am simply going to be a casual player and won't be able to keep up with those who play every day. Really, the server is already quite inviting for people who come and go. It is just up to our selves to manage our time and expectations.

Necro poster here.

Perhaps the best way to stop the issue of luck and drop rate of particularly hard to drop items would be to just have a npc selling those really hard to get weapons with NO stats (just the basic item in itself) in exchange for rare stuff(eg claire's deal and whatnot) or just plain PDs and let those who want uber stat items to continue to hunt them.

This way, we can remove excess PDs from the game environment to regulate the economy while also providing an avenue for even casual players to get the items they want without praying to the RNG gods for a drop that is something like 1/200000.

Win win?

Back