Episode 2 "Lost" Quest Inputs

Too lazy to read 3 pages but I figured I would be kind enough to add my own feedback to your quests. And show my appreciation.

The 4 that I have played are LCC, LHB, LMB, LSH.

LCC: Not played enough to remember or give any solid feedback.

LHB: This quest I find very amusing and enjoyable, all the various warp spots, maze walls, & warping epsilon among the spawns make this quest fresh compared to the usual game-play I see. I have found myself recently trying out new quests and seeking 'fresh' new things. I enjoy your 'style' of using warps within this quest.

LMB: I never played it too much before the drop changes because too many dorphons and less of other enemies it felt a bit..like it dragged on. But with the change of a few less dorphon and a few extra of other enemies I find it feels alot smoother and I enjoy it very much.

LSH: This is actually my favorite quest in ep4, It's not so short like pod that you get bored spamming it, it's got a good variety of enemies and features all of the dessert. I have played this with HC many a time before the changes and recently with others after. I very much enjoy this.

Overall: I enjoy what I am seeing, specifically your style to be different utilizing warps and giant cacti everywhere. I would certainly love to see more switch/button, glow-ball and laser usage in any future quests.Maybe something with few rooms being random spawns? Anyways good job. I look forward to more time being spent in these.

What are your other quests / areas?

I find the healing traps in LHB kinda annoying.
Since they are in the middle of many rooms, i found myself shooting at them for error or getting my aim messed up, so i just started to shoot at them asap to avoid it.
I feel like, even if you don't destroy them intentionally ,you will never find yourself actually using one cause you will destroy all them trying to kill monsters.

Back