Ephinea Christmas Event 2016

Now you know how it feels when a scape jingles in HC ;P

If this had happened on Schtserv:

"Lee: Seems there's blank presents dropping for some reason which is strange (generates a ???? item). We'll get it fixed, but tough shit if you already found one. And shut up, Ade. Yes, even hypothetical Lee is telling you to shut up."

But here's how they handle it on Ephinea:

"Matt: Seems there's blank presents dropping for some reason which is strange (generates a ???? item), I'll have a look at it later when I get home and compensate people who found them."

Class act. I love this server!

Well crap I should have read this before opening a dud present XD

Edit: Strange. I think it just took a couple minutes because I now have a random HP mat all of a sudden in my inventory that I did not pick up.

Ultimate: Type SL/Slicer 25hit - Charge Special

Nice, I'm liking the type weps!!
----
Name is actually TypeN-SL/Slicer.

Edit: The Slicer is actually a ''slicer animated saber'' with no projectile thus a melee weapon.

Last edited:
Only the regular type weapons got added, right?

(And not like the rifle range mechgun and shit?)

Dud presents should now be fixed on all ships.

I'll think about the compensation later.

If you're wondering, I inserted two extra ",0" that shouldn't have been there, causing the ship to add 2 extra items with no parameters.

Actually done, people with the following GCs should PM me for their present item:

i.e. everyone who got a dud.

If you ended up getting a dud on Auldrant/Lumireis, you'll have to let me know as well and I'll double check that with someone.

Back