Ephinea Christmas 2022 Event Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing to report other than photon crystals for the past 7 present or so, but I really wanted to say; thank you guys for doing all the work to make something like this, especially on a game that’s free to play. Even though my presents are shitting on me atm, I’m really enjoying the hunt. So, thank you!

nothing to report other than photon crystals for the past 7 present or so, but I really wanted to say; thank you guys for doing all the work to make something like this, especially on a game that’s free to play. Even though my presents are shitting on me atm, I’m really enjoying the hunt. So, thank you!
If you dont need your chrystals.... I am happy to take them off of you xD Nah nah, I get what you mean.

I also found a Lollipop and Flower Cane in two individual presents, both with 15Hit. ..on the Hard Difficulty.

I think this is still missing from the rare section. That section is getting close to being filled out!

The whole of page 6**

They just have not got around to editing it yet. Busy I guess, no rush.

I didn't find it, but someone on a stream found 10pd in a gift and never REPORTED it :boreusip:

40h Berserk TypeME/Mechgun, Ultimate present
...and a pd right after, also Ultimate

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back