Ephinea Christmas 2020 Event Thread

It happened to me last night. I haven't picked anything up but the present and there was nothing added into my inventory, regardless of re-checking and having room. *weird
Same, in fact this happened to me in the game we had togehter prior to this one. I left it a while but nothing. Odd.

It happened to me last night. I haven't picked anything up but the present and there was nothing added into my inventory, regardless of re-checking and having room. *weird
Same, in fact this happened to me in the game we had togehter prior to this one. I left it a while but nothing. Odd.
Yeah, it's really rare but will be fixed in the next restart. I sent each of you a PM or Discord DM. Anyone else who thinks they hit this issue, send me a PM here or a DM on Discord with your GC # and I can give you a PD for the trouble after I verify you didn't get an item from a present (8 failed presents in total).

Haven't had time to get on yet, but this is looking like a much more balanced Xmas than last year. Thanks for your hard work, excited to enjoy it myself.

Green Paint for me last night.

I also added some things people found and reported ingame.

Dragon Scale, Liberta Kit, Coal x40.

Back