Ephinea Christmas 2020 Event Thread

Ender

Snail
Staff member
Guildcard
Christmas Event 2020
December 12th - January 9th​

Link to news post.

Welcome to the Christmas 2020 event! This time, @cameron- and I ruined it. Some of the mechanics are the same as 2019 where all of the Normal, Hard, and Very Hard Presents contain the same list and are called Common presents. However, not all of the N-VH items are in the Ultimate presents. The items in the lists were reworked this year considering feedback from the past Christmas events.

The Christmas Fiasco quests reward 4, 6, and 4 coal for Episode 1, Episode 2, and Episode 4 respectively. This coal can be used in the Christmas Shop quest at the Scavenger or through buying presents from RAcast next to the bank.

The HBR for this event is Random Attack Xrd Episode 1 and 2, and Random Attack Xrd REV4. Xrd REV4 is a new quest currently in beta, but should be fully functional. The quest will be updated later in the event with some tiny cosmetic changes and adjusted meseta reward depending on your randomly assigned route. And also that one empty room in Desert 1 and the Principal Warp on Pioneer 2 will be addressed. Remember that Xrd Episode 1 and 2 require a red gem player. Let me know if you encounter any other issues!

Remember that presents do not drop from Rappies that are scared away, nor do they drop from boxes. Rappies that are defeated normally will still drop presents, though. Present drop rates are not affected by DAR, so presents have an equal chance of dropping from any killed enemy in a difficulty regardless of the active weekly boost or if you're in HBR!

I'll add more to this post later.

Items listed with "variable" Hit will always come with at least 15% Hit, and can have upwards of 60% Hit.

This year, the Ultimate present list does not contain all of the items from Common presents. When you report something, please report whether it's a Common or Ultimate present.

Common presents can be obtained in the event shop (Under Episode 1 > Shops) for 8 Coal.
Ultimate presents can be obtained for 40 Coal. Note that the method which obtained the present is not considered when opening the present. Just like previous years, it may be possible to buy presents with coal and unbox less coal than you paid.

We call it a life lesson.

[Normal, Hard, and Very Hard presents]
Photon Drop x1
Photon Drop x2
Photon Drop x4
Photon Crystal x1
Photon Crystal x2

Photon Crystal x4
Coal x1
Coal x5
Coal x10
HP Material x2
HP Material x5
TP Material x2

TP Material x5
Luck Material x1
Luck Material x3
Luck Material x5
Item Ticket

Daisy Chain (variable hit)
Crazy Tune (variable hit)
Samba Maracas (variable hit)
Toy Hammer (variable hit)
Nice Shot (variable hit)
Harisen Battle Fan (variable hit)
Akiko's Cleaver (variable hit)
Rocket Punch (variable hit)
Le Cogneur (variable hit)
Lollipop (variable hit)
Flower Cane (variable hit)
Syringe (variable hit)
Game Magazine (variable hit)
Heart of YN-0117
Heart of Morolian

Photon Drop x1
Photon Crystal x1
Coal x1
TP Material x1
Luck Material x1
Coal x3
Addslot
HP Material

TP Material x2
Coal x5
Photon Drop x2
Photon Crystal x2
Coal x10
Photon Drop x3
TP Material x3
Charge TypeGU/Hand 40H
Charge TypeGU/Mech 35H
Berserk TypeKN/Claw 50H
Blizzard TypeSW/Slicer 30H
Arrest TypeDS/Wand 30H

Item Ticket
Halloween Cookie
Charge TypeME/Mech 40H
Charge TypeSH/Shot 40H
Devil's TypeDS/Rod 30H
Spirit TypeSW/J-Sword 30H
Photon Drop x5
Coal x20
Stealth Kit
Blue Paint
Green Paint
Yellow Paint
Purple Paint
White Paint
Black Paint

Heart of Chao
Parts of RoboChao
Heart of Devil
Heart of Angel
Heart of Morolian
Heart of YN-0117
Dragon Scale
Liberta Kit
Amitie's Memo
TP Material x10
Raikiri
Photon Drop x10
Charge Mechgun 70H
Charge Repeater 65H
Charge Shot 65H
Charge Spread 65H
Hell Handgun 65H
Arrest Handgun 65H
Coal x40
Demon's Sniper 70H
Charge Assault 65H
Hell Autogun 65H
Arrest Autogun 65H
Stealth Suit
Photon Booster
Magic Rock Heart Key
Blue-black Stone
Amplifier of Gifoie

Photon Sphere x1
Photon Hoard x1
Vivienne ?H
Frozen Shooter 40H
Slicer of Fanatic 40H
Lavis Cannon 30H
Photon Sphere x3
Lame d'Argent 30H
Heaven Striker 30H
Handgun:Milla 20H
Handgun:Guld 0H

Last edited:
panther spirit ult temple in xrd2
This actually isn't in the event presents. I realize how confusing this is because Heart of Angel is in the event presents :lenny:

Are you sure this wasn't from a Saint Rappy? Those are rare Rappies from the lobby theme and they drop a different kind of present, a "Christmas Present" opposed to just "Present", which contains mag cells and some other items.

This actually isn't in the event presents. I realize how confusing this is because Heart of Angel is in the event presents :lenny:

Are you sure this wasn't from a Saint Rappy? Those are rare Rappies from the lobby theme and they drop a different kind of present, a "Christmas Present" opposed to just "Present", which contains mag cells and some other items.
Devil hearts in presents would be a nice Nightmare before Christmas vibe touch? =3!

I am not certain...but I really dont think I saw a saint rappy! Ive never seen one, so I think I'd remember! But :lenny:

Last edited:
Back