Ephinea Christmas 2017

I witnessed people finding these too...weird!
It’s not weird. It is very much intentional.

Just a way of people to be able to take advantage of double exp and more during the event when double exp is not the current week’s bonus. You can play the Halloween quest to get some good items with boosted rates at the same time.

Just wanted to say thanks for this event. I've been having a great time with this quest and really appreciate all the work and tweaking that has been done to keep it fun. Been a huge help to keep away those winter blues. Thanks a lot!

I just spent 40 Coal to get a Present with Coal in it. LOL.
I too, just got a coal after finally accumulating the coal for a present. Kind of sucks when everyone in the parties gets 3 or 4 presents per run and I'm just finally able to buy a present at least only to get a coal.

I too, just got a coal after finally accumulating the coal for a present. Kind of sucks when everyone in the parties gets 3 or 4 presents per run and I'm just finally able to buy a present at least only to get a coal.
Bad luck friend.
3 or 4 presents per run is an overstatement id say, i personally get a present on avg every 4 or 5 runs.

It may seem that way, I know I found 2-3 in some runs but then I won't find a single one all day before or after. So if you just happen to be in everyone's lucky games haha.

It's the rough part of RNG. I got plenty of presents so far, but even after lots of solo EN4, I can't manage to get Spread Needle to even drop D:

Laconium Axe 60h - VH - Ether found it (has no account and wanted me to post) :wacko:

just got the berserk arms 75hit :)

YHXkLwJ.png

Last edited:
Back