Enemy HP Bar.

I say no, I like figuring out how many times I have to be assaulted before I kill stuff. I like being a punching bag. XD

I'll add another vote for No. The mystery of not knowing when an enemy dies is what makes it fun especially when you are a lower level. Those long fights when you have no idea when the boss is dead and the tension of almost running out of everything and finally taking it down is part of PSO. It would probably also make c mode easier.

A less opinionated reason not to would be is that it would make it easier for people to steal killing blow exp.

It would probably also make c mode easier.

A less opinionated reason not to would be is that it would make it easier for people to steal killing blow exp.

The issue of kill stealing did not cross my mind so good point. That was a pet peeve of mine while playing different net games after PSU went offline. You can figure out how much hp an enemy has in pso (just like in psu) by using normal or hard attacks.

Good lord just imagine having to kill every delrol segment. It'd be like monster hunter without the shitty control/movement mechanics lmao.

Thank God someone else hates MH. It's everything that's wrong with "controls" in a game.

I feel foolish asking...What's DMC?

This is damage cancel.

Basically when two players are attacking the same enemy at the sme time one of those attacks is canceled out while the other still hits. It's something like the laggiest person or something to do with connection but it's noticeable when lower attacks are cancelling higher attacks.

This is damage cancel.

Basically when two players are attacking the same enemy at the sme time one of those attacks is canceled out while the other still hits. It's something like the laggiest person or something to do with connection but it's noticeable when lower attacks are cancelling higher attacks.
Thanks Spuz and Sodaboy! Learn something new most everyday!

Back