AREAS
Download: Needs reupload

EFFECTS

ENEMIES

INTERFACE

ITEMS
Copy/paste model files in EphineaPSO\data\ephinea\custom\model
Copy/paste texture files in EphineaPSO\data\ephinea\custom\texture
To uninstall, simply delete the same files from these folders.

MENUS

MISCELLANEOUS

OTHER LINKS

Last edited:
Cant wait to try this, thx for your hard work!

The HUD works fine but when i launch the game it downloads the old menu again, is there a way to fix this?

It shouldn't really do that, since there are no language things on f256_hyouji, afaik...
Maybe you could ask @Matt to see why its being patched.

The HUD contains the following files (that is, the package itself, aware that f256_hyouji is simply the HUD on its own):
- f256_hyouji.prs
- ItemKTep4.afs
- radarmapframe.xvm
- texturejapanese.xvm
The texturejapanese.xvm files contains various things that contain words, i.e. the menu text, so if you're using the English language setting on the Launcher, this file will be overwritten as it's on the patch server and parts of the HUD package won't look right.

The other 3 files aren't on the patch server, so if they're being overwritten, something is wrong on your end somehow (I'm not even going to guess what).

To stop this, open the launcher and choose the custom option in the drop-down menu in the top right.

4321e3e3be.png

How do I even go about installing this? Never tried a new skin for this game before.

Just click and drag and when it asks to overwrite I just say overwrite all?

Back the data folder up:
Copy the data folder
Name it data.old or something
Paste the data folder.

Now you can install your skin, and if something goes wrong, just delete data and rename data.old to data again.

I noticed a small problem with the symbol chat window, so i reuploaded the blue glass HUD.
Will do the same for the dark one soon.

Edit: Done.

Last edited:
Reactions: NDW
Back