Echelon's skins & modifications

I'll have to clean my Pioneer II scenes first (ep1, ep4 and ult) as i have a lot of stupid attempts and tests going on, I'll see what i can do.

It's in AFS Explorer but idk, I am probably doing something wrong, i could'nt make the patch to work on my second client.

Edit: nvm i got it somehow, i had to create both patches for model and texture with AFS Explorer then import the patches with AFS Manager.

Edit2: So here's the download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/fw2lfen2etocc5x/Echelon%27s_Dragunov_404SVD.rar/file

Applies on rifle type weapons (rifle, sniper, blaster, beam, laser).

Instructions:
1. Download AFS Manager
2. In AFS Manager, open ItemModelsEP4.afs (EphineaPSO/data/ItemModelsEP4.afs), import patch "Dragunov.AFP" then save.
3. Open ItemTexturesEP4.afs (EphineaPSO/data/ItemTexturesEP4.afs), import patch "DragunovTextures.AFP" then save.
4. Enjoy

Bonus: If you want the "ballistic" rifle sound, download Kra's PacManager, open common.pac and replace sound 43 with sound 70.

Attachments

• Dragunov.png
    Dragunov.png
    778.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I've got a problem with the dark glass HUD. When I open the menu, this really annoying 1px cyan line appears. I'm playing at 1080p; here's a screenshot:
BmumG.jpg
Is there any quick fix? If not, I could probably just dip into the texture files myself and find whatever is making this line show up and make it transparent.

You can't, it's not a texture as far as i know, so no way to get rid of it (on any hud).

The very first time i see my lobby trees with the autumn theme :wacko: i like it
pso131805347635350636.jpg

So, uhm, how do I make the green bar and player's name disappear from PlayerReader? I really like the s/d tracker on top of the actual buffs but I just can't make it happen :(

So, uhm, how do I make the green bar and player's name disappear from PlayerReader? I really like the s/d tracker on top of the actual buffs but I just can't make it happen :(

You'd have to edit the addon yourself, i had done that for the dark glass HUD but the plugins got updated since then.

Last edited:
I'd like to say that I could do this myself but...I think I'm going to need the hands of someone who actually knows what he's doing >_<

TLDR: Halp!

Back