[DONE] A>0/40/0/0|95 Charge Arms 14PS

1045 PD/PS value
0/0/0/0|50 SoF (once owned by the the legend @VENOM)
It took me a long time to decide what to do with those two bids. My main goal is to (milk that Arms for all that its worth, and) funnel the gains into HUcast gear. The SoF wont get used by my HUcast ever, so I can't give it full value within this context.

I listed the SoF under "meh wants" as a way of showing that I probably wont value it as much as someone would who is in the position of the Seller, though I now see the naivety of my wish-list: in its own right a 50H Desirable-Item is rare enough to warrant the Seller wanting full value.

Taking this into consideration I have struck out the SoF and LK38 from my wish-list. Sorry for the inconvenience.

It took me a long time to decide what to do with those two bids. My main goal is to (milk that Arms for all that its worth, and) funnel the gains into HUcast gear. The SoF wont get used by my HUcast ever, so I can't give it full value within this context.

I listed the SoF under "meh wants" as a way of showing that I probably wont value it as much as someone would who is in the position of the Seller, though I now see the naivety of my wish-list: in its own right a 50H Desirable-Item is rare enough to warrant the Seller wanting full value.

Taking this into consideration I have struck out the SoF and LK38 from my wish-list. Sorry for the inconvenience.

No problem man!

Bidding ends! seysi won with a 14PS bid. Please contact me in-game or in discord at Klekt 3000 to finalize the trade..

Back