[DONE] A>0/40/0/0|95 Charge Arms 14PS

Klekt

Guildcard
Hey. It's gonna have to go; I'm auctioning the 0/40/0/0|95 Charge Arms.
72hour resets, starting bid: 500PDs.

Super Duper Want:
Calibur/DF 100h

Super Want:
Calibur/DF 85H or higher

Wants:
PSs 1:95
Charge/Berserk Vulcan 70h or higher
low/mid RRx2 35
jizai/shouren/guren with 40H or higher, that can be made NDH or at least DH

Sort of wants:
PDs

Meh wants:
Blue Black Stone 35
SoF 40h or higher
LK38 50h or higher

I'm aware most of the weapons I 'want' are hard to put a price tag on. As non-PD-offers come along, I'll try to value them using completed auctions, expert opinions and the extend of my need.

Good luck to all involved.

EDIT:strikethrough

Last edited:
Quoted from Matt:
"After the minimum is bid, a countdown must start between 24 to 72 hours in length.
  • If there is a bid during the final 24 hours, the countdown is extended to 24 hours".
To be concise, its only if during the "final" 24 hours. So i'm assuming that, if a bid is placed with 25 or more hours to go, then Klekt has the right to extend the auction by 72 hours, if 24 hours or below than you can only extend by 24. I could be wrong, but i'm sure Matt can clear it up for us if it becomes a serious issue.
This is also how I interpreted the rules. I just wanted maximum uptime for my greeeeeeeed.
If GMs decide otherwise, of course I'll comply without grumbling, but until they do I'm sticking to 72h resets.
CHB 700PDs by dewdadash, ends at 6.11.2018 2:24 GMT+1

I guess I'm not sure how PDs can be classified as a "sorta want" and PSes are a "want" since you can simply convert 99 PDs into a PS, anyway. Wouldn't that put them on the same tier?

(I wish I could bid on this but I only have about 350 PDs now as I spent everything on Sphereing after the event. Good luck, Klekt!)

CHB by seysi, ends at 15:19 6.11.2018 GMT+1
I guess I'm not sure how PDs can be classified as a "sorta want" and PSes are a "want" since you can simply convert 99 PDs into a PS, anyway. Wouldn't that put them on the same tier?

(I wish I could bid on this but I only have about 350 PDs now as I spent everything on Sphereing after the event. Good luck, Klekt!)
Thank you, Ade. To explain: I'd have to make new characters to hold PDs, and knowing myself that'd inevitably mean some are lost. I don't imagine I'll ever max out on PSs.

Last edited:
CHB by seysi, ends at 15:19 6.11.2018 GMT+1

Thank you, Ade. To explain: I'd have to make new characters to hold PDs, and knowing myself that'd inevitably mean some are lost. I don't imagine I'll ever max out on PSs.

Heh. Fair enough.

whoever wins doesn't matter we've all won from this

On that note, it would be kind of a dick move for someone to A> 100hit charge arms or something right now.

Back