Do casts have some type of soul or are they humanoid?

Mew had a saved picture somewhere of a FOmar hugging an RAcaseal lovingly.... the look on her face said it all.... now all mew needs to do is FIND it... =/

GwG3tz3.png

FREAKING GOLD! This is EXACTLY what we needed after that post!

As for the Ep. III discussion, I've only ever played this version of PSO (specifically referring to Blue Burst), though I've read some of the lore and such to answer any questions I might have had that the game didn't quite answer. My question concerning Ep. I ending vs. Ep. III story is: is that scene with Rico being "alive" available in all versions, or is it exclusive to the Dreamcast version's ending? If it's the latter, it's possible that the ending was retconned in later versions when Sega decided to expand the storyline into Ep. II. Thus, it's very possible that any endings that didn't quite link up to Ep. III were retconned either before its release or with its release.

Then again, we're talking about the same company that added a story section that involves Rico AND Flowen in Phantasy Star Portable 2: Infinity (though I'm a little unclear on what exactly happens due to not having played it, but I'm guessing space/time travel and Duman are involved), despite the fact that the Phantasy Star Universe series doesn't have ANY significant story-based ties to PSO prior to then (though Dark Falz having been in PSU MIGHT be an exception), so take that as you will.

is that scene with Rico being "alive" available in all versions, or is it exclusive to the Dreamcast version's ending? If it's the latter, it's possible that the ending was retconned in later versions when Sega decided to expand the storyline into Ep. II. Thus, it's very possible that any endings that didn't quite link up to Ep. III were retconned either before its release or with its release.
GC has the ending picture where she's alive, too.

Back