Disconnecting when trying to buy Rocket Punch

Grandma

Guildcard
hello my name is Mrs. Sion
i received a item ticket from the summer event recently and decided to get me some rocket punchin hands
but whenever i try to buy the rocket punch it disconnects me like this

6b338086f2713060b52e589c35b14223.jpg

i'm new here so i'm not sure if it's a bug and i might be doing something wrong but it's not letting me catch those rocket hands after multiple tries now
thank you for reading about my journey please help if you can

I haven't tried it yet myself to see if it's happening.

But, maybe try trading your ticket for a Rocket Punch that someone can buy with their ticket if they don't get disconnected? (I can do this if you'd like)

I haven't tried it yet myself to see if it's happening.

But, maybe try trading your ticket for a Rocket Punch that someone can buy with their ticket if they don't get disconnected? (I can do this if you'd like)

this is an excellent idea! but i tried it with my friend and it didn't work, he disconnected too

Probably a typo for the item ID in the list on the server. Probably won't be able to fix this until Thursday as I'm in Georgia right now.

Bamp. This is still broken, apparently. Ran into this trying to burn my remaining badges.

I found the error which has now been fixed, but it needs a login server restart which I can't do. One of the other admins will have to do that; I've let Tofu know though.

Hello,

Apologies in advance for bumping an old thread but the issue is now present. Specifically I am trading an item ticket for a Panther
Spirit but get disconnected as shown in the images.

Hello,

Apologies in advance for bumping an old thread but the issue is now present. Specifically I am trading an item ticket for a Panther
Spirit but get disconnected as shown in the images.
Can you elaborate on this? You didn't post any images so I assume you're referring to the ones above?

I just tried in Sandbox and it's fine for me. Are these item tickets you received from an event shop, event milestone, through a trade or? Do you disconnect if you load up the quest and try to buy the Panther Spirit immediately? Are you doing anything special in the shop's menu?

Do you see a banner at the time you disconnect?

Hi Ender,

Thanks for getting back to me. I was referring to the images above as it was the exact error message I was getting, but the issue appears to be resolved now as I tried it just now and I was able to purchase it just fine.

They were tickets from the recent anniversary event. During the time it was happening I wasn't doing anything special in the shop other than trying to purchase the item. I tried both immediately buying it and waiting a bit before buying but still got the message. I don't remember if a banner came up. But I can confirm it's working as intended now so something happened between then and now that fixed it?

No, nothing has changed. But I see in the ship logs that people disconnect due to some issue in this quest somewhat often, but I've never been able to reproduce it. I haven't actually looked at the quest file yet, maybe soon™

Back