Dezo Dogg's Free Demon Hitman Service

Dezor Inyan

Resting Demon Face
Greetings ¦3c

I am offering my services to new players and low level alts as a "voluntary hired hitman",.. for assistance and "guided touring" through Ragol - casually OR in quests*!
I do not charge you in any way, form or shape. My personal demand is fairly simple, easy to meet and consists solely of unexisting a legionª of monsters~!
If you are a new or surviving (from console or another server) player, i will gladly teach you 1 or 200 knacks which will make virtual life on Ragol a lot easier! Most likely, i would also be in possession of one or another dozen useful items to aid in (re)starting you up..

Feel free to contact me here, via forum DMs, in discord if you have my ID, or ingame if you stumble over Valbona/Dezorian <3
°ALT+Gs and floats away graciously

*: We can play in Normal and Hard difficulty, and if you are the alt of an active high level player, i suggest we play HBR quests for your quicker leveling.
I am down to push a TTF inbetween here or there, but must heavily emphasize my offer is not to be understood as simple TTF rushing sessions ='3
ª: ~30000 kills left on the remaining 2 Swordman Lores :relieved:

Greetings ¦3c

I am offering my services to new players and low level alts as a "voluntary hired hitman",.. for assistance and "guided touring" through Ragol - casually OR in quests*!
I do not charge you in any way, form or shape. My personal demand is fairly simple, easy to meet and consists solely of unexisting a legionª of monsters~!
If you are a new or surviving (from console or another server) player, i will gladly teach you 1 or 200 knacks which will make virtual life on Ragol a lot easier! Most likely, i would also be in possession of one or another dozen useful items to aid in (re)starting you up..

Feel free to contact me here, via forum DMs, in discord if you have my ID, or ingame if you stumble over Valbona/Dezorian <3
°ALT+Gs and floats away graciously

*: We can play in Normal and Hard difficulty, and if you are the alt of an active high level player, i suggest we play HBR quests for your quicker leveling.
I am down to push a TTF inbetween here or there, but must heavily emphasize my offer is not to be understood as simple TTF rushing sessions ='3
ª: ~30000 kills left on the remaining 2 Swordman Lores :relieved:
Can totally imagine a PSO Warrior wearing a tour guide hat and standing in front of a "Tour adventure Safari" sign with a gift shop! XD!

Back