Crashing in One Person mode

Nahte

Leonflowen
Guildcard
Game mode is always One Person when this happens. I've yet to crash like this in a multi-player game.

It's also only happened to me while playing Ultimate, though I honestly didn't play much One Person mode throughout the earlier difficulties.

So far, I've only experienced it on a Purplenum FOmar.

It's happened during two quests thus far: Gallon's Plan and Journalistic Pursuit.

Both times it's occurred in Forest 2, and both times it's right after enemies spawn.
The 2nd time I know was with a Hidelt, and I want to say that was the case the first time, as well.

I'll go to Jellen & Zalure (level 30) them and the game will lock up completely. The first time the music would play, but kept looping in a certain spot. The 2nd time I had no audio at all.

Perhaps I'm using Jellen&Zalure too quickly after they spawn? I've never had this happen before but that's the only thing I can guess... but still, doesn't make much sense considering the lack of the issue in multi games.

Apologies if this has already been reported.

Edit: This doesn't always happen, only sometimes. It happened 1/2 times I did Journalistic Persuit and just once with Gallon's Plan out of the seven times I've done it.

Last edited:
That sounds strangely like something that MIGHT be related to data execution prevention, if not just needing to reinstall maybe. Whats your OS?

That sounds strangely like something that MIGHT be related to data execution prevention, if not just needing to reinstall maybe. Whats your OS?

I'll try re-installaing but I installed not too long ago. Windows 8.1 on this particular machine.

I edited my first post with this: "This doesn't always happen, only sometimes. It happened 1/2 times I did Journalistic Persuit and just once with Gallon's Plan out of the seven times I've done it."

Last edited:
Back