Constant Disconnect Issues

Has it always been like this for you or only recently? If something just changed, really, I'd yell at your ISP more. We didn't change anything on our end and other people from that side of the world play over here no problem, or even on Lumireis.

are the *'s not just hops hidden by IP?
I've had them on both sky and Virgin, happens in the first 2-3 hops usually to hide information about where exchanges are.

are the *'s not just hops hidden by IP?
I've had them on both sky and Virgin, happens in the first 2-3 hops usually to hide information about where exchanges are.
Yeah, it can be either packets not "acknowledged" as received but sometimes loss, which is why it's hard to tell. In their case, probably just refusal to acknowledge.

I'm on the same ISP as OP, I'll do a tracert when I get home tonight and post comparison.

EDIT: Here ya go.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
After having a one2one with Tofu we managed to get it working. Turned out to be a issue with the AV and DEP, I can't thank Tofu enough for his help during all this as it took him a good few hours of troubleshooting to figure everything out. Top lad!

I guess we can close this.. finally!

Well, I guess that's that. One of the first thing we always tell people to do is whitelist the game in the AV. DEP also usually needs to be turned off for that ranged attack problem.

Anyway! Have to remember to always remind people of that when they experience oddities, but nice to know you both figured it out!

Sorry to resurrect an old thread!

I'm currently having the same problem as what @Jamie had. I'm with Virgin Media and live nearby Edinburgh. I typically don't have any problems with any other game but have been getting random disconnecting during questing which is frustrating.
I'm hoping whatever Tofu did for Jamie might help me.

I read a guide on here that mentioned running something in the background but I have no idea what, would Spotify work? I don't know.
I read the DEP fix is for Windows 10 and I'm using Windows 7, so I never tried disabling it. But thought to ask if Jamie used Win7 also and applied the DEP fix?

On a side note. It's absolutely fantastic and loving this game all over again.

Back