[CM] Retry Bugs

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Guildcard
I assume it's related to retry, since this only appeared after retrying.

1. Inventory limit is reduced and is unable to go past a certain point, prompting this error if you try to go past it:

400b6feeba.jpg

15f14fae45.jpg

Also any item attempted to be picked up while your inventory is "full" becomes unpickable to the player that tried to pick the item up, even if you make space -- someone else will have to grab it.

2. Minor, but sometimes says items don't exist (although the effect is still granted). Occurred after using a Dimate:

b3382174a4.jpg

Would rather not have the server think I'm trying to spoof items or something. :p

I'm guessing all the variables aren't cleared correctly during a retry, we'll have to take a look at it.

Thanks for the report.

I use the "small HUD" because it just looks a lot nicer. You can see more of the game and things aren't pixellated on the HUD (especially noticeable if using a custom HUD with detail). When sat the computer it's no big deal -- I turn it off if I sit away for whatever reason, though, because then it is unreadable.

Sorry, haven't touched or looked at this bug at all, haven't had time. Will get around to it eventually.

Oh, you know what, I think I see what's wrong already just taking a quick look at it again...

Yeah, pretty sure I fixed it. But I have to update all the ships, I'll try to do Auldrant and Lumireis when they're at 0, I'll have to schedule the Fodra one, though.

Alright this should be patched on Auldrant and Lumireis. Will patch Fodra either late tonight or early tomorrow morning.

Back