closed

Idk if either of those has been called but either Tripolic Reflector or heavenly/battle spare (in that order) then may i have either, also could i be cheeky and grab that cure/para for my bro?

sum yall needa calm down. i laid down the rules for the giveaway and theyre getting bent repeatedly. i dont appreciate that.
But. i have acknowledged all comments and will begin distribution tomorrow after work.
dont forget to spread the word!

Not sure what has been given away or called out so I'll throw up a quick list most wanted from top to bottom (don't expect top and would be more than happen with the bottom :) )

v801
charge arms
shifta 30
charge gungir

Cool giveaway Honeydrew.

If the cent/ability is still there, I'd take that.

I'll take whatever of these hasn't been claimed yet up to this point 8)
pick one pls

If nobody haven't taken these yet, I will take them.
make the list a little smaller pls. none of those have been claimed but i want the distribution to be relatively even

Id like the pow mats please

reserved. apologies, you are free to pick something else

-----

there were too many people asking for v101s so i decided that i'm gonna do something else with those. probably gonna be a different thread. for now i'm taking them off the list. my apologies. for those of you who only asked for v101, you are free to pick again.

-----

list revised, reservations added. i liked the comments that i approved.

i'm getting on now.

props to @Kyu777 for outstanding frugality

@blother there is no charge gungnir. or gugnir

@anyone else if i have not acknowledge your comment fully i apologise but please let me know

Last edited:
Woops no gungnir :p

Could I get the charge vulcans then? Still don't have 50 hit one yet

Also if no one ends up wanting v501 could I snag that too? Been wanting to try it out since I won't be able to afford v502 anytime soon

Have a few characters I am leveling and looking forward to playing with you as you start fresh :D

Back