Christmas Raffle [Raffle Has Ended]

@Nina let me know when its the best time to collect the items unless you gave them to Spuz...anyways, thanks again Spuz for running this, hopefully some of you who havent had much luck during the event won something from the raffle, grats to all the winners nonetheless.

I hope you run this again next year, i will definitely donate again, and if lady luck is kind to me, much better items, Merry Christmas everyone!

edit* for anyone wondering, if you won one of my bundle raffles, Spuz has the items.

@Nina let me know when its the best time to collect the items unless you gave them to Spuz...anyways, thanks again Spuz for running this, hopefully some of you who havent had much luck during the event won something from the raffle, grats to all the winners nonetheless.

I hope you run this again next year, i will definitely donate again, and if lady luck is kind to me, much better items, Merry Christmas everyone!

Yes dm me bro :), I collected all items. Except stuff like Quest making rewards etc obv.

Last edited:
Back