Character Tier List?

Rune

Guildcard
Figure this thread be some fun and drama.

IYO, Where does each character stand solo only but max potential? Then in a team?

Solo:

HU: HUcast
RA: RAmar
FO: Probably FOnewm.

Team:

RA: RAcast
FO: All of them except FOnewearl (depends on what you're doing).

They're just the best classes, I don't feel like making a "tier list".

Making an ALL AROUND list, this is Assuming the characters fullgeared or having decent equips, they're played properly and to their potential, and considering their usefulness, power, and aid to others.

SS: HUcast
S: Racast, Ramar, HUmar, HUcaseal
A: Ramarl, Racaseal, FOnl, Fonm
B: FOmar, Hunewearl
C: FOmarl

Braindead bandwagon humar haters incoming.

Last edited:
2nd strongest char in the game, well equipped is monstrous. It just gets the "It's not Hucast" bandwagon. My list assumes they're properly equipped and played to potential, I've seen that potential and it's high enough to warrant where I put it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2nd strongest char in the game, well equipped is monstrous. It just gets the "It's not Hucast" bandwagon. My list assumes they're properly equipped and played to potential, I've seen that potential and it's high enough to warrant where I put it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The only benefit it gets over other classes is access to better animations and a bit more damage and survivability over HUney. Gauging from MOST experiences, I'd put it HUmar on the level of HUney, and no higher. They're both mediocre in their field. Even HUcaseal is more useful due to both access to traps and having better accuracy, meaning actual consistent hits.

Solo:

RA: RAmar
FO: Probably FOnewm.

Team:

RA: RAcast
FO: All of them except FOnewearl (depends on what you're doing).

They're just the best classes, I don't feel like making a "tier list".
Wouldn't Ramarl be better solo than Ramar? level 20 shifta puts her atp at 1562 and while 15 shifta puts Ramar at 1635 Ramarl has easy use jellen/zalure. Oh and solo wise I'm gonna say Fomar, he just takes a toooon of good gear to really shine.

RAmarl is the best solo class in game man.
My post was quoting a guy who said ramar was the best ra. I was just saying that "isn't ramarl better than ramar"

I put fomar for fo since he put fonewn.

There are quests were some classes are better while others are having a hard time. It depends on the spawns' structures and the areas. It's also a matter of parameters such as solo, gear, game experience etc. Like HUcast isn't top tier at all for soloing Episode 4.

Solo:
HUnewearl
RAmarl
any FO

Team:
HUcast
RAmar
any FO

Potential:
HUcast has the strongest potential, but w/o Shifta or Zalure GOOD LUCK!
HUnewearl/mar self sufficient at doing things solo w/o need for FO
HUcaseal highest ATA which helps out a lot for HU. Still need Shifta as she has as much ATP as fleshies.

RAmar is good solo, better team player. Highest ATA
RAmarl alt FO, can handle things w/o FO help.
RAcast awesome w/ hit weapons
RAcaseal no love from me Low ATP, slightly higher ATA. Low solo potential

FO, use S/D J/Z and rabarta and you're good
Did not like solo'ing as a FO.
Would need two list for tiers sense, solo/team.

Every class has a niche and playstyle.

Last edited:
Wouldn't Ramarl be better solo than Ramar? level 20 shifta puts her atp at 1562 and while 15 shifta puts Ramar at 1635 Ramarl has easy use jellen/zalure. Oh and solo wise I'm gonna say Fomar, he just takes a toooon of good gear to really shine.

I think RAmar is better solo
that's why I made one recently
/shrug

Solo:
HUnewearl
RAmarl
any FO

Team:
HUcast
RAmar
any FO

Potential:
HUcast has the strongest potential, but w/o Shifta or Zalure GOOD LUCK!
HUnewearl/mar self sufficient at doing things solo w/o need for FO
HUcaseal highest ATA which helps out a lot for HU. Still need Shifta as she has as much ATP as fleshies.

RAmar is good solo, better team player. Highest ATA
RAmarl alt FO, can handle things w/o FO help.
RAcast awesome w/ hit weapons
RAcaseal no love from me Low ATP, slightly higher ATA. Low solo potential

FO, use S/D J/Z and rabarta and you're good
Did not like solo'ing as a FO.
Would need two list for tiers sense, solo/team.

Every class has a niche and playstyle.
Some people considers HUcast to be the best solo hunter because they have access to S-Red's Blade. While its special is only level 3 Shifta and lasts 50 seconds, it gives +12.6% ATP which buffs HUcast ATP to 1845, while HUnewearl ATP with Shifta 20 is 1666. With Zalure 20 HUnewearl will do slightly more damage, but HUcast have traps. Some find casting Zalure for every spawn a hassle even. For the really high DFP enemies, HUcasts can use Zalure S-rank Gun. It can also be argued for HUmar: 1760 ATP with S-Red's and can use Zalure 15.

There's also the PB build strategy, which is using multiple PB/Increase and God Shield "Kouryu" to keep Twins up infinitely. The idea is once you get your first Twins buff, you can deal enough damage to get another 100 PB when the previous Twins runs off. HUmar kind of does this easily, as he can get hit and Resta himself for the first Twins.

Then there's Zalure S-ranks for all Hunters and Rangers. Rangers especially so since they can use Gun/Rifle, Needles and Shots, and this is I think what fully realizes RAmar's solo potential. RAmarl's Zalure has the benefit of hitting 12? 14? targets over the 5 of Zalure Shot, which can be an advantage depending on the quest.

One last thing that can boost any characters solo ability: spheres. Sphered weapons is on another level compared to low % weapons. RAcaseal can solo pretty well with sphered Baranz Launcher, Heaven Striker and the like, along with Zalure S-ranks for some waves.

Back