Challenge Mode set weapon boxes

x_x

In ep1c3 there is a set handgun drop in the first area (after room 7), which does not seem to always drop. It is needed to advance to the next room if you have no other way of hitting the switch on the wall.

The handgun drops from the right box, but did not appear. This does not seem to be a one time occurrence as some previous runs of this stage have seen no handgun drop, although in most other runs the handgun does drop.

Image of the room with the boxes below:
http://puu.sh/k71E7/a0f4100e88.jpg

For other stages, 1c4 game there was a set brand which a player called out did not drop. The 1c7 (blade) has also failed to drop before.

Set tool items/armor/shields/units have seen no issues.

I think this is fixed now. Change some way the flags were checked.

This happened the other day (but like, after you fixed stuff), although it wasn't a set weapon. This scape in 2C4 Area 22 did not drop:

35a3710802.jpg

I believe this one didn't either but I might have picked it up without realising:

17f9e171d8.jpg

Matt, did you hit retry during this attempt? Just wondering... trying to know all variables.

Yes, I think so actually, FO missed a drop in Area 1 so wanted a restart.

I *think* but not sure, there is some intermittent bug with retry. Same way you reported that one desync a while back with items when you retried. Need to look into it further.

Back