Cashmira's Skins ♥

♥ Update! New download link available for "Hydropower Plaza Lobby 4" ♥
*Took me forever to think of a concept and finding/bashing together textures that would work well with the fountain decorations, but actually making the skin this time didn't take me too much time, maybe my quickest skin as of yet? Regardless I'm really happy with this one!*

Last edited:
♥ Update! New download link available for "Deepwater Depot Lobby 5" ♥
*Finally got lobby 5 down :3 Really happy with how this one ended up! I think this was my fastest lobby I've made so far actually. I felt my vision was fairly clear with this one after just 1 initial concept that didn't go as planned. Thanks again as always for everyone that has expressed interest in my skins! <3*

Last edited:
♥ Update! New download link available for "Verdant Vista Lobby 6" ♥
*I wasn't super excited about doing this lobby initially but I'm actually really satisfied with how it turned out! Something a bit different this time around, hope you all enjoy!*

♥ Minor update! Changed around a light and ceiling texture in "Verdant Vista Lobby 6" ♥
*This looks much more put together now with these slight changes. Download link and image updated.*

Last edited:
♥ Update! New download link available for "Mainframe Facility Lobby 7" ♥
*Easily the most time consuming lobby skin that I've done so far! Extremely happy with how it turned out! I really put in a lot of thought and time into this one! I had been eager to do Lobby 7 for a while now and I'm so stoked on the results. Hope you all enjoy this one! Thanks again for all the support!*

♥ Update! New download link available for "Prismatic Paradise Lobby 8" ♥
*Sooo much rainbow in this one! This is a very bright lobby for sure, I wanted it to have a very luminous and dreamy vibe to it and I think I got it down pretty well!*

♥ Update! New curated compilation packs of my skins added! ♥
*I figured with all my lobby skins starting to pile up that I should get ahead on compiling them together instead of waiting after I've finished all 10 base lobbies. I will be updating these packs as I create more skins. For now the Lobby Pack and Forest Pack are available!*

♥ Update! New download link available for "Whitill RAcaseal" ♥
*Requested by user portugeek! My first fully completed character skin!*

Back