B> Full Tyrells Ego

Ok man. We might be in the middle of a run but we'll see.

Me, Ade, Xarl and Sky did a run. Went pretty well, we got to falz with 12-13 minutes left. Were 37 short though, went back caves killed 30 and missed 7 from barbles in forest. Still was great to gather more knowledge and get it learnt. Were going to be doing it again tomorrow at the time we arranged.

When Vex, Andy and Dab are all on we can do a run, I pretty much know what to do now :)

Remember the pioneers who paved the way :p

J/K, we got this shit tomorrow.

Defo man, I wasn't 100% with it as only done a few times full. But now after that I am pretty sure I know it all. Sorry about missing those barbles. My bad really :p. Still suprised how much I actually remembered haha.

Yes hi I am here finally but looks like it's done for tonight ;(

Just yell at me on discord. I usually check it throughout the day

@Ade I just really had done those barbles which is also 5 enemies not 7. Somewhere we missed 7. So like one spawn... But we shall find it ;)

Yes hi I am here finally but looks like it's done for tonight ;(

Just yell at me on discord. I usually check it throughout the day

Vex isn't on yet and nor is Dab, so we can still have a go yet Andy :)

Reactions: Ade
@Ade I just really had done those barbles which is also 5 enemies not 7. Somewhere we missed 7. So like one spawn... But we shall find it ;)

I meant to say 'I just realized I had done'

Anyways. Me and Xarl just did a run on normal to see if we could find what we missed. And err.. we like totally killed 1055 instead of 1048. But was unsure what the extra 7 came from. But at least we both know what needs to be done.

Reactions: Ade
My bad yo, was watching Ecuador vs USA and the Warriors vs Cavs game with some people. I'll hop on right now.

Just got it done with Vex, Dab, Andy + I and we did it 1st time with 3 mins to spare. Was a fun run, ty guys.
Also sorry about the lasers, I was supposed to take the warp to the switch, but I thought it was one more laser button.

Now to do it with the others tomorrow :)

Reactions: Dab
Is ADR one per account or one per character? Since we're getting this down, I may want to get more than one...

All you guys needed was a god to carry you through it.

Was a nice surprise getting another ADR. I forgot I did it previously on my RAmarl and not my HUmar.

Also sorry about the lasers, I was supposed to take the warp to the switch, but I thought it was one more laser button.
That shit took forever. I was all "wtf is spuz doing?" Lmao. No worries though, just glad we got it the first time around since i didnt have time to run through it again.

I know we were supposed to do this at like 7:30 CST, but I got pulled away on an errand, I'll be back in about an hour?

Look, that's cool guys, I only just woke up. So I'll be on all night. I don't know about Xarl but if not we can do it another time.

I'm back home so I'll be on for a majority of the night now anyway . Also CG on sleep.

Well It was about time XD, Only had a few though. Anyways I'll log on and see whos about etc.

Back