Any Way To Add More Level Layouts?

PSO4Lyfe

Probably the main thing that makes me not play PSO as much anymore is the randomized level layouts are very limited. And in episode II its the same static level layout with enemies spawning in the exact same location. Even if you can't make new random map layouts having enemies spawn in a more variety of locations would help refresh the game for me. It feels weird to jump into a area and know exactly where the monsters spawn every time. Especially with fairly low player count so a lot of times you're playing alone makes it even more repetitive.

There's these things called quests which change the layout of the enemies and the path you take through levels! There's so many of them and sometimes new ones get added!

But answering seriously, we're not going to add new things like this to Ephinea anyway. If you're bored of PSO, it's time to look for entertainment elsewhere.

Yeah theres a couple quests that randomize things. The Anomalous Order quests use the randomization from challenge mode. The “Endless Ep. 1/2” take from a pool of a bunch of random areas and then randomize them as well as adding new challenges for you to complete (they are the funnest quests in the game IMO)

There's these things called quests which change the layout of the enemies and the path you take through levels! There's so many of them and sometimes new ones get added!

But answering seriously, we're not going to add new things like this to Ephinea anyway. If you're bored of PSO, it's time to look for entertainment elsewhere.

Not every inquiry that hints at dissatisfaction with a one aspect of the game needs to be met with "just quit," as I've been seeing a lot lately. I don't think the OP was anywhere near that.

To the OP: A number of quests have been developed that have random spawns, and it's my understanding more will be coming. Current offerings are:

- Lost Spirit Striker
- Anomalous Ordeal 1
- Anomalous Ordeal 2

A lot of the more competitive players on the server tend to stay away from these, as there's not a way to rote-memorize exactly what to do at every possible second. I rather enjoy them because it forces reliance on overall skill and quickly assessing new situations, which is exciting. However, you might have trouble finding regular groups for them, especially with the current Anniversary Event HBR. Luckily they’re all playable in solo mode, too.

You'll never have the same experience twice with these, so be sure to give them a try. They're all excellent :3

Last edited:
Like someone said before, if your getting bored of it. Start to do some random quests, the side quests can be very fun and actually have some story to it if your willing to talk to npc and stuff. I'm currently chipping away at gov quests ep 2 atm cause I want to learn about flowen myself xD

Reactions: Ade
Back