honeydrew

Mom
Guildcard
helo i made dis too

this calculator is used to determine pretty much any single likelihood of proccing any given special attack from any given character onto any given enemy. you have probably seen this calculator somewhere. this calculator can only determine per-attack accuracy, whereas my calculator uses over 12 different variables to determine exact overall success rates of special attacks and special combos. this can be helpful in determining many things such as exact likelihood of paralyzing a Dorphon with SS and such.

tell me what you think! hope you like it.

Analytical Special Success Calculator by Honeydrew
click File > Download as.. > Microsoft Excel
once you have the file, you can open it in your web browser or other spreadsheet processor. i use chrome because i live in 2018

ps: will be adding minor improvements in the future. ill post them when they happen

full

the SSS king, ramar is quite confident with sbeats
--
full

RAcast has a harder time hitting S1 and S2, but still has a pretty good rate of hitting SSS
--
full

higher hit hell gladius seems to do the trick quite well, being far faster than sbeats but also having lower success rates
--
full

the same is true for RAcast. note that RAcast's S1 does not benefit from higher hit values until 70h on gladius, therefore RAmar would be better suited to hell gladius at 70h or lower
--

24 August 2018: neato instructions added
11 September 2018: demon's practically implemented, status factored into evp, SSS ACC FIXED THANKS @NOBODY FOR TELLING ME YOU CANT HIT LIZARDS WITH S1

Last edited:
Back