Analysis of this months HBR drops. The Endless Nightmare Series

Ceri0n

Guildcard
Guildcard 2
About every month the HBR changes. I will try to make an analysis of it at the very beginning so you know what to hunt on this one.

This months HBR will be seen as an easy one since it is an EP1 HBR and there is no time limit. It is advisable to have someone above lvl 160 with you if you are below lvl 110.

Forest (Endless Nightmare 1):

First of all, forest… There is not much to say about forest though. There are quite a few Hidelts (not like Tyrells ego) and hunting for a Frozen shooter is possible, hopefully with hit of course. Since there are also quite a few Tollaws, hunting a Handgun: Milla is a real option, although there are more Tollaws in Lost heat sword and Mop up 1. You can go for a Syncesta or Magic Stone Iritista, though since there are not that many Hidelts, I would not advice doing so. There is not much more left to hunt in Forest but it is an easy one for beginners to join on. Whitill is the ID of choice here, since Handgun: Milla drops besides a Frozen Shooter, but you can go Purplenum, Yellowboze or Greenill as well.

Caves (Endless Nightmare 2):

Caves is an interesting prospect on Skyly. Sange, Chain Sawd and Red Sword drops, which are all decent drops for beginning players and characters on ultimate. You can go for the Psycho Wand on Purplenum. However… the low droprate and the lack of many Lilies. I would suggest you’d better do it on Skyly.

Fyi: Besides the drop, the last door won’t open unless you walk straight to it. The last door trolls you :p.

Mines (Endless Nightmare 3):

Two ID’s come to mind when thinking about mines, namely Purplenum and Yellowboze. Both drop Parts of Baranz. They both drop Kasami Bracer from Canabin and Sinow Blue. Yellowboze drops S-reds Arm’s as well which is good for HUcasts, HUmars and HUcaseals since you can Deband and Shifta yourself without needing to have the actual spells. Redria comes as outsider since it drops Kasami Bracer as well but with a better droprate. Overall, Redria does not drop anything special besides that.

Fyi: Besides the drops, the last door won’t open unless you walk straight to it. The last door trolls you here as well.

Ruins (Endless Nightmare 4).

There are a few items that come in mind. You can hunt them on Yellowboze, Purplenum, Redria and even Greenill is viable here. Spread needle drops from Merlan on Yellow, Purp and Green. Redria gets it from Dark Bringer. The more DAR you have with your party though, the better it is to hunt the Merlan drop since it has a low base DAR which means the droprate is easily increased (check here for more information about DAR). Bringers Right arm comes into mind as well. Bullclaw drops God/Techique on Redria and Diska of Braveman on Arlan 1/213 with a base dar of 30 which is easily increased. If you find one with a shitload of hit, chances are that you will be a happy bunny. The PSO veterans might be doing this one on Skyly for high hit Caliburs for making a Dark Flow. Besides a Lavis Cannon from Del-D, there are no real good (realistic) drops here on that ID.

Last edited:
About every month the HBR changes. I will try to make an analysis of it at the very beginning so you know what to hunt on this one.

This months HBR will be seen as an easy one since it is an EP1 HBR and there is no time limit. It is advisable to have someone above lvl 160 with you if you are below lvl 110.

Forest (Endless Nightmare 1):

First of all, forest… There is not much to say about forest though. There are quite a few Hidelts (not like Tyrells ego) and hunting for a Frozen shooter is possible, hopefully with hit of course. Since there are also quite a few Tollaws, hunting a Handgun: Milla is a real option, although there are more Tollaws in Lost heat sword and Mop up 1. You can go for a Syncesta or Magic Stone Iritista, though since there are not that many Hidelts, I would not advice doing so. There is not much more left to hunt in Forest but it is an easy one for beginners to join on.

Caves (Endless Nightmare 2):

Caves is an interesting prospect on Skyly. Sange, Chain Sawd and Red Sword drops, which are all decent drops from beginning players and characterson ultimate. You can go for the Psycho Wand on Purplenum. However… the low droprate and there are not that much Lilies. I would suggest you’d better do it Skyly.

Fyi: Besides the drop, the last door won’t open unless you walk straight to it. The last door trolls you :p.

Mines (Endless Nightmare 3):

Two ID’s come to mind when thinking about mines, namely Purplenum and Yellowboze. Both drop Parts of Baranz. They both drop Kasami Bracer from Canabin and Sinow Blue. Yellowboze drops S-reds Arm’s as well which is good for HUcasts, HUmars and HUcaseals since you can Deband and Shifta yourself without needing to have the actual spells. Redria comes as outsider since it drops Kasami Bracer as well but with a better droprate. Overall, Redria does not drop anything special besides that.

Fyi: Besides the drops, the last door won’t open unless you walk straight to it. The last door trolls you here as well.

Ruins (Endless Nightmare 4).

There are a few items that come in mind. You can hunt them on Yellowboze, Purplenum, Redria and even Greenill is viable here. Spread needle drops from Merlan on Yellow, Purp and Green. Redria gets it from Dark Bringer. The more DAR you have with your party though, the better it is to hunt the Merlan drop since it has a low base DAR which means the droprate is easily increased (check here for more information about DAR). Bringers Right arm comes into mind as well. Bullclaw drops God/Techique on Redria and Diska of Braveman on Arlan 1/213 with a base dar of 30 which is easily increased. If you find one with a shitload of hit, chances are that you will be a happy bunny. The PSO veterans might be doing this one on Skyly for high hit Caliburs for making a Dark Flow. Besides a Lavis Cannon from Del-D, there are no real good (realistic) drops here on that ID.

Nice analysis!

As you can probably tell by the analysis, not the best hbr we've ever had :p I'd like to say that Ceri0n correctly predicted that this month would be EN.

Last edited:
Best is an opinion. Milla = better than any IMO (so obviously lost and MU still better as more tallow but they were more recently done) . But other than that....i see why people dislike it. I find the quests quite relaxing though.

Also 'predicted' (I told him) :p

Best is an opinion. Milla = better than any IMO (so obviously lost and MU still better as more tallow but they were more recently done) . But other than that....i see why people dislike it. I find the quests quite relaxing though.

Also 'predicted' (I told him) :p
Shht!... that was suppose to be our little secret! ;)

Back