Votes: 10 16.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me for taking enjoyment in this :p
Oh don't get me wrong, I thoroughly appreciate the consideration that goes into making changes by probing the community. It's when people start to feel their opinion is better that the problem starts, and I've seen it all too often as it is. I'm sure everyone knows what I'm talking about.

Also, I understand that making new quests is a lot of work. I've tried it. I think that's a more solid long term solution though. I mentioned it because I think it deserves discussion.

Reactions: Ade
If you end up adding episode 2 malicious uprising to easy mode one person mode, can you remove the timers from multiplayer so I (and others) can actually complete them without playing easy mode? lol. (Perhaps via a button/switch that adds like an hour to the timer, but then also reduces the quest meseta reward to zero as a compromise). Wouldn't really be fair that newbies can finish the quest on one-person mode for optimal Gibbles Psycho Wand hunts, and me + @Melirei + @anime struggle to complete it with a 3 man party.

I think we used some suboptimal party compositions although I don't remember, plus I was probably using HUnl in a very risky way, costing time. I think we wouldn't have troubles if we (at least, I) were more serious about tackling it.

I would play a lot more if you guys did this. Pleease.

Another thing to consider with the lost series, specifically lost hell pal and the splits. It's normally 2-2 quest with certain paths unobtainable if soloing, would this be left alone as the end goal is the same or for the solo mode version would a door switch be implemented to each area (r1,2,3) so players can access the whole area/quest/enemies?

Nah, if you want to do that, grab other players. ;p

Nah, if you want to do that, grab other players. ;p

Plus, regular Ruins actually has a high enough enemy count to be viable on 1p mode. For some reason, the enemy counts greatly improve from Mines onward in 1p Free Field.

That's because they never made solo versions of the Mines/Ruins Free Fields.

Right, since it's once again overwhelmingly Yes (95% to 5%), I've gone ahead and pushed this through. You may now access the aforementioned quests in One Person mode, should you choose to play alone.

All quests have been added so far, but we may pull/add depending on how we feel, though the better quests will always be multiplayer exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back