Accidentally deleted mag

Silri

Guildcard
I was trying to get my fourth evolution (level 100) on my mag, but I didn't like the color (Sato looks terrible in black). I handed it off to a new character I made for the purpose of evolving it, but noticed the mag color was different than what I wanted. Like an idiot, I went back and recreated the character without first depositing my mag in the bank. Is there any possibility I could have my mag returned? It was a Kama, level 99, 120% synchro, 200 IQ, 10 defense, 49 power, 40 dex, 0 mind. My character is Silri, guild card ID 42003082.

The staff does not offer restorations for user error. The only exceptions in the past have been for when the staff themselves or the server directly was provably a cause behind the problem. As of now I think Soda's rule is expressly Zero restorations end of story.

Goddammit. Guess it's back to running PSOBB in the background for a few days again...

Nikki is right that staff won't restore your MAG. Sorry for your loss!

RIP your mag D:

at least they removed the option to accidentally sell your rares to the shops (except PGF, you can actually sell that to a shop if you really wanted to).

I was trying to get my fourth evolution (level 100) on my mag, but I didn't like the color (Sato looks terrible in black). I handed it off to a new character I made for the purpose of evolving it, but noticed the mag color was different than what I wanted. Like an idiot, I went back and recreated the character without first depositing my mag in the bank. Is there any possibility I could have my mag returned? It was a Kama, level 99, 120% synchro, 200 IQ, 10 defense, 49 power, 40 dex, 0 mind. My character is Silri, guild card ID 42003082.
Brutal... different people raise mags for ya, @XiCwoodXi will do it for 3 pds (correct me if I'm wrong)

Goddammit. Guess it's back to running PSOBB in the background for a few days again...
It's really not hard dude, just feed it while playing the game like intended. There are even mag timers now that show you how many seconds until your next feed. I don't think the reaction of "God dammit" is warranted in this particular situation. Just have patience or PDs.
From what you said, it looks like you were going to start over anyway but also wanted to keep your black mag :confused:

I mean, its anywhere from 500-1000 minutes you aren't getting back. I guess closer to 300-500 for ~level 100. Shit does suck, but it is what it is.

Back