A short Glimpse of a trucker> Cwood

XiCwoodXi

Guildcard

Here is a short glimpse of the last leg of my trip that originated in Laredo Tx and ends in Ogden Utah, I condensed about 4 hours of nonstop driving into about 4 minutes. Utah is a beautiful State and I enjoyed driving through the mountain ranges! Something different than running flat Midwest states all the time.

My normal day consist of about 10-11 hours of driving and ends after about 13-14 hours after you factor in all breaks and stops etc.

Also, you can’t tell but there was a lot of steep inclines and declines during the middle of the video, at some points I couldn’t go any faster than 25- 35mph up a quite a few 5-6% inclines.

I had to end the footage a lil early because the last 20 min or so got corrupted somehow?

I hope you enjoy the mellow music I have in the video! I feel this music expresses my laid back nonchalant attitude nicely, and it fits the serene visuals of this video perfectly imo.

Music By: FlowFliz, Mani Deiz and Coubo.

#trucklyfe

Oh i forgot to say, after im done driving for the day, is when i get on PSO for a few hours, then sleep for about 8-10 hours and do it all over again. Sometimes tho, I be so tired that I have to go right to bed vs getting on PSO. Thats why I have not been on much lately, always driving and sleeping.

Hey, I grew up in Ogden Utah! Did you take Price Canyon coming up through southern Utah? That's a drive I've done many, many times coming and going to/from different places.

I don't envy the trucker life at any rate. The long hours driving are already taxing on personal trips, I can't imagine what it's like in a gigantic semi truck. I'm sure the pay is decent if you work for a decent company though.

Edit - Looks like you did take the Canyon coming up! Always liked that part of the drive... except when I was on my 7th hour of driving with a few left to go in SNOW and ICE while driving a little Miata! And then there was the one time I blew up my engine just outside of Moab heading up to Ogden...

Last edited:

Here is a short glimpse of the last leg of my trip that originated in Laredo Tx and ends in Ogden Utah, I condensed about 4 hours of nonstop driving into about 4 minutes. Utah is a beautiful State and I enjoyed driving through the mountain ranges! Something different than running flat Midwest states all the time.

My normal day consist of about 10-11 hours of driving and ends after about 13-14 hours after you factor in all breaks and stops etc.

Also, you can’t tell but there was a lot of steep inclines and declines during the middle of the video, at some points I couldn’t go any faster than 25- 35mph up a quite a few 5-6% inclines.

I had to end the footage a lil early because the last 20 min or so got corrupted somehow?

I hope you enjoy the mellow music I have in the video! I feel this music expresses my laid back nonchalant attitude nicely, and it fits the serene visuals of this video perfectly imo.

#trucklyfe
Nice vid Cwood! Hope you're good

Hey, I grew up in Ogden Utah! Did you take Price Canyon coming up through southern Utah? That's a drive I've done many, many times coming and going to/from different places.

I don't envy the trucker life at any rate. The long hours driving are already taxing on personal trips, I can't imagine what it's like in a gigantic semi truck. I'm sure the pay is decent if you work for a decent company though.

Edit - Looks like you did take the Canyon coming up! Always liked that part of the drive... except when I was on my 7th hour of driving with a few left to go in SNOW and ICE while driving a little Miata! And then there was the one time I blew up my engine just outside of Moab heading up to Ogden...
yeah going through Moab is awesome! if you are a jeep fanatic, that is the the place to be! also, i agree, trucking sucks ass! I only hope I dont have to drive for the rest of my life!

Thanks a alot!! Made my day! i should have slowed it down a bit at some points to look at the sites but it was my first time editing, and i didnt know what the hell i was doing xD.

#trucklyfe

When you getting that beer in h town with me

#trucklyfe
'Cwood"! That was awesome my friend. And that music is great. I could watch this without the time lapse. ASMR af.

I feel so zen'd out, especially after the first minute with that music. I'm sure it's much less relaxing doing the driving. I made my coworkers watch it too; now everyone is in a nice, mellow, good mood.
Thanks buddy.

'Cwood"! That was awesome my friend. And that music is great. I could watch this without the time lapse. ASMR af.
Thanks for that friend!! I love ASMR btw!! I don't tell many people that though!! xD.

I need to upload a night time one through the city!!
Also did you get a glimpse of me at the end when I was washing the windows? xD!

I feel so zen'd out, especially after the first minute with that music. I'm sure it's much less relaxing doing the driving. I made my coworkers watch it too; now everyone is in a nice, mellow, good mood.
Thanks buddy.
Hahaha!! That's awesome my dude!! Yeah driving can be quite stressful but it's a life style. Once diesel gets in your blood, it's hard to quit! Thanks for the comment though, that made my day!!

Now I know why you need the best product in the northern hemisphere. :p
Man the midwest is exactly how it looks in saskatchewan - nothing but plains and hills. (sept that valley you went through)
relaxing video m8 8/8 so gr8 sic f8 (n.n)

Now I know why you need the best product in the northern hemisphere. :p
Man the midwest is exactly how it looks in saskatchewan - nothing but plains and hills. (sept that valley you went through)
relaxing video m8 8/8 so gr8 sic f8 (n.n)
haha, hell yeah!! now you see!! I move that big weight for real ;) Thanks for watching though!

Had to watch it again (obviously). New favorite part is when you get into the city because the human activity becomes so chaotic, and meanwhile the clouds continue drifting lazily through the sky. It made me wonder, did this time lapse capture the feel of time for a cloud? Is one hour for us just a minute for them?
I also started listening to other tracks (though I still love that first one), but this song felt like it captured some of the mood

Had to watch it again (obviously). New favorite part is when you get into the city because the human activity becomes so chaotic, and meanwhile the clouds continue drifting lazily through the sky. It made me wonder, did this time lapse capture the feel of time for a cloud? Is one hour for us just a minute for them?
I also started listening to other tracks (though I still love that first one), but this song felt like it captured some of the mood
You know, I think about that same stuff my dude, from the first part to the last, the clouds and sun just look majestic to me for some reason?

Like you said, is one hour to us just one minute to a cloud? I guess the world will never know xD. Far as the music goes, I really like the song you posted. I just love laid back calming music while i'm driving! Its kinda a stress relief from stopping your self from running over bad drivers all day! I never really got into this kinda music until about 4 months ago, I was watching a tech review on Youtube and came across a song called Pizza and Video games. When I heard that, I just went crazy looking up song after song of that same genre! The first song in my video, I really like too, but its just sooo damn short xD!

I had a night time Video with some laid back music made but it kinda sucked because you could not really see too much! Just headlights and road lines xD. Im going to have to get a night time one going through a big city or something with lots of lights and then slow the video down a bit. I dont know yet though, we will see.

Back