A short Glimpse of a trucker> Cwood

Mew LOVED being stationed in Ogden Utah Hill AFB! Ogden also has an AWESOME Steakhouse called Prairie Schooner! Your tables are tiny chuck wagon replicas with dimming lights in the middle of a starlight dotted ceiling and desert setting with animals (dead taxidermy ones of course lol) and other critters. <3! And Yes, being a Floridian....the mountain roads and surroundings were breath taking at some points =3.

Mew LOVED being stationed in Ogden Utah Hill AFB! Ogden also has an AWESOME Steakhouse called Prairie Schooner! Your tables are tiny chuck wagon replicas with dimming lights in the middle of a starlight dotted ceiling and desert setting with animals (dead taxidermy ones of course lol) and other critters. <3! And Yes, being a Floridian....the mountain roads and surroundings were breath taking at some points =3.
That's awesome, the next time im up there, im going to have to take some time off and try that out!! I love good food!

what’s your love life like
Well I was dating this one older woman a while back and it was extremely hard! We never had any trust cause I would stay gone for weeks at a time, and so you know how that goes! xD as of right now, love life sucks man. You constantly on the move. You can talk to the females who are working at the shippers and receivers who do your paperwork, but they interact with 100s of truck drivers a day, so they have heard it all! Your game has to be tight!!

The only way to truly have a love life out here is to be with someone who is familiar with the trucking life style or be with someone you have known all your life and can trust while you gone for weeks at a time.

OR you could always mess with the lot lizards out here, but that ain't my style :p

Any other questions, let me know.

Last edited:
Well I was dating this one older woman a while back and it was extremely hard! We never had any trust cause I would stay gone for weeks at a time, and so you know how that goes! xD as of right now, love life sucks man. You constantly on the move. You can talk to the females who are working at the shippers and receivers who do your paperwork, but they interact with 100s of truck drivers a day, so they have heard it all! Your game has to be tight!!

They only way to truly have a love life out here is to be with someone who is familiar with the trucking life style or be with someone you have known all your life and can trust while you gone for weeks at a time.

OR you could always mess with the lot lizards out here, bit that ain't my style :p

Any other questions, let me know.
Ever think about settling down?
Also, I knew a couple who traveled together. They wanted to see the world but didn't have the money to do it, so they bought a big rig and picked up jobs transporting stuff to states they wanted to see. One of the happiest couples I know.

Ever think about settling down?
Also, I knew a couple who traveled together. They wanted to see the world but didn't have the money to do it, so they bought a big rig and picked up jobs transporting stuff to states they wanted to see. One of the happiest couples I know.
I've thought about it, but it would maybe slow achieving my goals down by lot. I would rather get this truck stuff out of the way asap. 1 Save money, 2 buy truck, 3 have someone else drive truck, 4 ????? then maybe I could have a normal life and start looking for someone. Right now though I'm too focused for a love life to be successful imo.

I've thought about it, but it would maybe slow achieving my goals down by lot. I would rather get this truck stuff out of the way asap. 1 Save money, 2 buy truck, 3 have someone else drive truck, 4 ????? then maybe I could have a normal life and start looking for someone. Right now though I'm too focused for a love life to be successful imo.
Mewish proverb.... "It's when you're NOT looking for Love is when an angel plops into your lap and blames You for 'taking so long!' " .....You got it right dear! Focus on your immediate Goals that lead to long term...THEN when you're all set up...you can Spoil the woman of your dreams when she pops up and live the life of the endless Honeymoon! <3! =3

You got it right dear! Focus on your immediate Goals that lead to long term...THEN when you're all set up...you can Spoil the woman of your dreams when she pops up and live the life of the endless Honeymoon! <3! =3

Thanks Mew Mew! That's just how I want it planned. I would want to be somewhat successful before I start having kids and wife and all that other stuff. I just wonder who this angel will be? :)

The only way to truly have a love life out here is to be with someone who is familiar with the trucking life style or be with someone you have known all your life and can trust while you gone for weeks at a time.

my career takes a very understanding partner as well. i have had plenty of failed relationships with people who are initially attracted to the fact that i'm a driven, goal-oriented musician, but that also means that i spend a lot of time by myself practicing. if something really important is coming up sometimes i'll disappear the week prior. some people can't deal with it. currently i'm dating a violinist who practices more than i do, so it's challenging but it's the mutual understanding that keeps it going.

i feel you, dude! gotta get out there and stack paper though ;)

Yeah see that's awesome what you got going on! When two people understand each other's goals and life style, that's when things can work out! It's like finding a partner who also likes videogames too! It's like if you're TAing and your partner wanted something from you, they would immediately understand not to mess with you in that moment in time. Or you're the last man standing in fortnight! They just understand not to mess with you xD

When you're with someone who who has never touched a video game in their life, they're always questioning you on why you play videogames, why you never pay them attention, always interrupting and all kinds of other shit xD. I've been in that relationship and it suked!

Yeah see that's awesome what you got going on! When two people understand each other's goals and life style, that's when things can work out! It's like finding a partner who also likes videogames too! It's like if you're TAing and your partner wanted something from you, they would immediately understand not to mess with you in that moment in time. Or you're the last man standing in fortnight! They just understand not to mess with you xD

When you're with someone who who has never touched a video game in their life, they're always questioning you on why you play videogames, why you never pay them attention, always interrupting and all kinds of other shit xD. I've been in that relationship and it suked!

lol, i have this game and she has her own game/knits. so sometimes we just idle in the same room together in silence doing our respective activities. it works for us ^^

Really enjoyed video, the scenery was beautiful. I personally have never been to Utah, but after seeing the video I would definitely like to visit. My dad drove a truck for a long time and worked a ton of hours like you do.

Really enjoyed video, the scenery was beautiful. I personally have never been to Utah, but after seeing the video I would definitely like to visit. My dad drove a truck for a long time and worked a ton of hours like you do.
Thanks for watching! I also agree, Utah is very beautiful compared to boring old Midwest states.
Also that's cool that your dad drove trucks, so you definitely know how it is out here! Ever go on any road trips with him?

Thanks for watching! I also agree, Utah is very beautiful compared to boring old Midwest states.
Also that's cool that your dad drove trucks, so you definitely know how it is out here! Ever go on any road trips with him?
I have a few times when I was a kid, but we never went anywhere outside California, but as kid I didn't care, I was excited just to be along for the ride lol

Back