A friendly new face !

Jyuki

Prima Undine
Guildcard
Good day !

I'm a new player on this server and wanted to introduce myself to the community.

I'm from Belgium (my native language is French) and I've been playing PSO since the Ver.2 on the Dreamcast. Since then, I have played on Gamecube (Ep1&2 and Ep3), PSO:BB Official server, Phantasy Star Universe on PC and then PSO:BB private servers. I've played some PSO2 too.

I was on Schthack but since the character loss (RIP), I said to myself to try out another server and here I am. So far, I like it here the best. As soon as I got in the game, Arch (Rem) and Mew helped me (thanks to you two <3) and everyone sounds friendly (so far), the atmosphere is really better.

As for my in-game character, I'm playing a Lv60+ RAmarl (same name as here). It's kinda hard to restart from zero but it's going well so far. :p

I think that's enough for a little introduction. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

See ya in-game ! :3

Hiya. I look forward to seeing you.

Also I have a lot of questions.

How come we only ask ourselves the really big questions when something bad happens?

Hey Jyuki,
Lucca/Robin/Ratix here, nice to meet you. From what I saw, you are doing pretty good. Have a great time on Ephinea! Looking forward to playing alongside you some more!

Haha, thanks for the welcome everyone! :3

Welcome! I'm an avid supporter of your national industry ;)
(pic related)

You should try this one, it's my all time favorite!

v

Attachments

• Tripel_Karmeliet_beer_Bosteels900.jpg
    Tripel_Karmeliet_beer_Bosteels900.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 36
Welcome to Ephinea, Jyuki! You're in good company here, as a lot of us have similar backgrounds (aside from being from Belgium). I'm also a Schthack refugee (as well as many others), and my main back there was also a RAcaseal named Bee. If you see me in game, be sure to say hi. :3

Back