A few encouraging words in our time of need (event).

Lantana

Guildcard
And as we inch closer to the grand event, let us not forget the importance of spreading positivity and encouragement. Share your knowledge, lift each other up, and inspire novices to become champions. Your words of motivation can be the catalyst for someone's success, just as others have fueled your own journey.

In conclusion, my fellow warriors, the annual Ephinea PSO anniversary event is not a mere date on the calendar. It is a celebration of our dedication, a tribute to our unity, and a showcase of our unyielding spirit. Through hard work, collaboration, and unwavering determination, we shall earn our rightful place in this epic event.

So, let us march forward, hand in hand, towards this grand occasion. Let our swords gleam, our spells ignite, and our hearts burn with the fire of champions. The journey is arduous, but the rewards are immeasurable. And when the day of the anniversary event arrives, we shall stand tall, knowing that we have truly earned this momentous celebration. Onward, warriors of Ephinea, to glory and beyond!

In this quest for the annual Ephinea PSO anniversary event, perseverance is our compass, and teamwork is our guiding star. As challenges arise, we shall not waver. For every defeat we encounter, we rise stronger, more resilient, and more determined than before. Each obstacle is but a stepping stone towards our ultimate goal.
And as we inch closer to the grand event, let us not forget the importance of spreading positivity and encouragement. Share your knowledge, lift each other up, and inspire novices to become champions. Your words of motivation can be the catalyst for someone's success, just as others have fueled your own journey.

In conclusion, my fellow warriors, the annual Ephinea PSO anniversary event is not a mere date on the calendar. It is a celebration of our dedication, a tribute to our unity, and a showcase of our unyielding spirit. Through hard work, collaboration, and unwavering determination, we shall earn our rightful place in this epic event.

So, let us march forward, hand in hand, towards this grand occasion. Let our swords gleam, our spells ignite, and our hearts burn with the fire of champions. The journey is arduous, but the rewards are immeasurable. And when the day of the anniversary event arrives, we shall stand tall, knowing that we have truly earned this momentous celebration. Onward, warriors of Ephinea, to glory and beyond!

PSO_Logo.jpg

I didn't read all that but I'm assuming you told us to only bring one FO (max buffs, don't DMC my guns please), and 3 players with high hit charge/zerk/arrest weapons (also one droid for traps or disband).

Let's get this bread, chief.

I didn't read all that but I'm assuming you told us to only bring one FO (max buffs, don't DMC my guns please), and 3 players with high hit charge/zerk/arrest weapons (also one droid for traps or disband).

you forgot to mention the FO should self-resta so the Hucast can DF

And please DO NOT kill sorcerers over the ***** ledge. :mad:

Back