A> Calibur +4 [40-0-25-0-70H] - FINISHED 174 PDs

Diesel

Guildcard
Told to auction - if this is a goofy post let me know and ill remove
Reserve 75 PD
CHB starts 48 hour countdown resets each new highest bid will stop early with no activity

Wants: mainly PDs but would accept;
S-rank Hell needle - 75
S-rank Hell shot - 75
S-rank demon mechguns - 75
V501 - 5
V502 - 35

upload_2020-2-15_20-1-2.png

Auction will close tomorrow at 10 (nice even hour)
Any new bids will make 24 hour rather than 48 hour timer reset. 48 hour is way too long i dont know what i was thinking (id close the auction tonight since theres been no activity but idk the rules/dont want to get yeeted so)

Auction will close tomorrow at 10 (nice even hour)
Any new bids will make 24 hour rather than 48 hour timer reset. 48 hour is way too long i dont know what i was thinking (id close the auction tonight since theres been no activity but idk the rules/dont want to get yeeted so)

Normally after the initial countdown reaches the final 24 hours, any better offers resets the counter back to 24 hours from that offer. So if no one bids within 24 hours of my last bid, I would win.

Now that I am not super burned out mentally form cases, I understand @uben much better

The 24hour window has passed and the auction is closed, with @uben being the winner for:

DEMON Mechguns w/o special (25 PD)
V502 (35)
1 PH
15 PD

I shot you a DM to figure out when we can get the deal done, congrats and thank you all who participated

Now that I am not super burned out mentally form cases, I understand @uben much better

The 24hour window has passed and the auction is closed, with @uben being the winner for:

DEMON Mechguns w/o special (25 PD)
V502 (35)
1 PH
15 PD

I shot you a DM to figure out when we can get the deal done, congrats and thank you all who participated

tyvm :cool:

Attachments

• 70h-cal-174pd-trade.png
    70h-cal-174pd-trade.png
    249.5 KB · Views: 4
Back