7th Anniversary Event Thread

Btw, addslots only cost 8 bronze badges and heart keys are still available for 50 gold badges, despite them not being in the original post. It's possible other things are running the old way as well but those are all I've confirmed.

Really sucks I have a bunch of old badges that do nothing, really wish we could turn them into the new badge.
The time for that was the following year. They offered 3rd anniv badge trade ups during the 4th anniv, 4th anniv trade ups during the 5th anniv, and so on. Last year they removed the year from the names and offered the last trade up of 5th anniv to the standardized anniv badges which are dropping now.

HAPPY 7th~!!!!!!!<3! One more year, til' we've lasted longer than our Glory years of SCHTHACK.....Hoping for ~More~! <3!

The time for that was the following year. They offered 3rd anniv badge trade ups during the 4th anniv, 4th anniv trade ups during the 5th anniv, and so on. Last year they removed the year from the names and offered the last trade up of 5th anniv to the standardized anniv badges which are dropping now.
That's wack.

I should have mentioned this earlier, but there are no milestones which require a kill count or HBR count this year, so don't feel stressed about getting a minimum kill count.

Of course, you'll still want as many kills as possible for server wide rewards!

I should have mentioned this earlier, but there are no milestones which require a kill count or HBR count this year, so don't feel stressed about getting a minimum kill count.

Of course, you'll still want as many kills as possible for server wide rewards!
Does that mean no Sphere at 255 hbr?

It could mean anything, only one way to find out.

Why is the first page filled with people saying "yep", "nope" and "maybe", followed by a bunch of complaints!?
It should be "Thank you very, very much for this beautiful and amazing event that the staff here worked very hard to bring forth for us all!"
The great souls who run this place do everything they do for us completely free of charge, and the least we can do is give them a big thank you! If they aren't being shown how appreciated they all are for what they're doing, especially @Sodaboy and @Matt , then perhaps eventually they may run out of shits to give. There will never be a PSO server as great as this one and everyone knows it!

From the bottom of my heart, I so appreciate everything the staff here have done and continue to do! I want this to be a place I can bring my children into when the time comes!

Long live Sodaboy, and Ephinea infinitum!!! ❤

Last edited:
Why is the first page filled with people saying "yep", "nope" and "maybe", followed by a bunch of complaints!?
It should be "Thank you very, very much for this beautiful and amazing event that the staff here worked very hard to bring forth for us all!"
The great souls who run this place do everything they do for us completely free of charge, and the least we can do is give them a big thank you! If they aren't being shown how appreciated they all are for what they're doing, especially @Sodaboy and @Matt , then perhaps eventually they may run out of shits to give. There will never be a PSO server as great as this one and everyone knows it!

From the bottom of my heart, I so appreciate everything the staff here have done and continue to do! I want this to be a place I can bring my children into when the time comes!

^THIS Dammit~!^ nya! <3

indeed ❤ ty guysssssssssssssss

Back