4th Anniversary Event Thread

Just out of curiosity, is the badge shop closing with the event on the 6th or will it remain open for a few days afterwards?
They usually keep it open all year, although it might be down temporarily after the event to fix some issues people have been having with it.

What issues

If there's still issues it's because nobody has told me about them

What issues

If there's still issues it's because nobody has told me about them

Oh I thought you said something was going to be fixed in the next maintenance or something. That's part of the reason why I said that.

That's something unrelated to the shop.

Event has been BRIEFLY extended due to myself being busy and, well, wanting to do the maintenance to turn it off during the normal first Saturday HBR switch maintenance.

The event will actually be ending at September 7th, 2019 at 16:00 UTC.

Other Time Zones

Pacific: September 7th at 09:00
Central: September 7th at 11:00
Eastern: September 7th at 12:00
Japan: September 8th at 01:00

Actually, one of the ships didn't sync their kills yet, so that pic is slightly off. But now has been updated on the server. Haha!

Congratulations, everyone!

The Quest seems to be totally broken... The Wiki sais at the gold shop, the 1 gold badge weapons will have 30% hit. Just traded in one for a Red Mechgun (with, like the wiki sais 30% hit) but it has no hit at all, best value 5. I am just a bit pissed that official distributed information is just wrong.... Thats just not needed. If the information is not checked and valid, just dont distribute it as official. well enough rant... have a nice weekend :)

The Quest seems to be totally broken... The Wiki sais at the gold shop, the 1 gold badge weapons will have 30% hit. Just traded in one for a Red Mechgun (with, like the wiki sais 30% hit) but it has no hit at all, best value 5. I am just a bit pissed that official distributed information is just wrong.... Thats just not needed. If the information is not checked and valid, just dont distribute it as official. well enough rant... have a nice weekend :)

The "official information" is in this post and it says that the Red Mechgun has random stats.

I see the wiki page you are referring to, which probably should say "up to 30% Hit" although I'm not even sure that is correct. That wiki page appears to have last updated in 2018, so it is outdated. The wiki is a general guide but it is not 100% accurate or 100% up to date.

Sorry that you had that happen. There may be a nice player here with a 30H+ Red Mechgun who would offer it for free as that is not a particularly sought after item.

if the wiki is wrong, just hide the wrong pages. it is the OFFICIAL server wiki. A board always is only suplemental information, THAT is what a Wiki is for. The Wiki also is not free to be edited by all, so the Information IS checked and verified b4 submitting. I dont critic Soda or the team in any way, great people doing great stuff in their free time. But if you have official documentation, do it right or dont do it at all.

I am not going for the Red Mechgun, it was just the only item worth getting as i believed someone who told me you can split back badges to lower ones and then converted all badges at Badger to gold, just to free up space. Would have prefered to just leave it at 2 stacks bronze and get like 16 addslots now I know splitting badges dont work (I think that information came from this board...)

Although the Wiki is the official server wiki, even I don't consider it as the do all, be all information for the server. In fact, I've never even looked at it or updated it myself. I don't even know who updates it or when. It's just whenever they get free time, I guess.

I'd say always check the board or community directly before the Wiki, imho, for information and don't consider the Wiki "official documentation" as we've never once said it was. That was your own assumption.

Right on the front page of it, it says:

This site aims to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information on all aspects of the Ephinea server. We recommend all readers be vigilant in correcting misinformation and adding content wherever possible.

So it already acknowledges that there may be misinformation and suggests readers to correct it. I believe you can create an account to update at the top right of the page.

Again, no word of "official documentation" there.

Back