3D printed PSO chess

I'm back at it! Without you folks asking I'd probably let the project slide forever but I've carved out some time and hopefully I'll have an update shortly. Also robot armor is tough.

Man, those look awesome!!!

I recently gave away my own 3D printer, I just found it overwhelming and got frustrated by it. I may have to see about getting someone to print one in that larger size like the HUcast, that thing looks SICK!!

For that matter, do you think one of those would be able to survive the shipping process? I’d be tempted to pay someone to print, or at least cover the cost of materials.

Man, those look awesome!!!

I recently gave away my own 3D printer, I just found it overwhelming and got frustrated by it. I may have to see about getting someone to print one in that larger size like the HUcast, that thing looks SICK!!

For that matter, do you think one of those would be able to survive the shipping process? I’d be tempted to pay someone to print, or at least cover the cost of materials.

Most of the models I think are solid enough to ship nicely although I'm personally not printing any lately either. Need to wait until I have a better printer. HUcast is definitely a viable candidate though. No slim pieces that might break.

Well, once again I want to thank everyone for their patience. Even with the extra requests it was tough to find time to get back to work on these models and I have no idea when I'll be able to get another one done.

But for now... HUcaseal is finished!

Here are some photos and to those who want to print anything I've added a link in my signature. Since this is the last hunter in the set I've included all four of them in a collection for a discounted rate.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• ZBrush Document1.png
    ZBrush Document1.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 26
  • ZBrush Document2.png
    ZBrush Document2.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 25
  • ZBrush Document3.png
    ZBrush Document3.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 21
  • ZBrush Document4.png
    ZBrush Document4.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 26
Well, once again I want to thank everyone for their patience. Even with the extra requests it was tough to find time to get back to work on these models and I have no idea when I'll be able to get another one done.

But for now... HUcaseal is finished!

Here are some photos and to those who want to print anything I've added a link in my signature. Since this is the last hunter in the set I've included all four of them in a collection for a discounted rate.

Enjoy!
DAT ASS~! <3!

Cannot wait until this is finished! Love how they've come out so far and how you added some detail to them that wasn't found in-game. ♥♥♥ These are going in my gaming room / office.

I have them all printed.....they are amazing!!!!
Would love to see a pic of them IRL!

Cannot wait until this is finished! Love how they've come out so far and how you added some detail to them that wasn't found in-game. ♥♥♥ These are going in my gaming room / office.

Would love to see a pic of them IRL!
Once I have my Hucaseal primed ill take better photos :) I have the three released by sega and three prints :)

Attachments

• 20221213_211735.jpg
    20221213_211735.jpg
    349.3 KB · Views: 70
I may have to see if a buddy of mine is able to print any of these or not. They all look super badass! Honestly feeling the RAcast quite a bit, but honestly all of them just look crazy awesome.

Never had a talent for painting myself, though.

Once I have my Hucaseal primed ill take better photos :) I have the three released by sega and three prints :)
This is just wild. It's one thing to make them but to see them on someone else's shelf brings it to another level. I can't wait to finish the whole collection for all of you. Amazing stuff

If you ever wanna take it further and start making kits for production let me know, I run a horror prop and SFX company but most of my background is in professional additive manufacturing and before I did horror, I made cosplay props for people and warhammer kits. <3 awesome work.

If you ever wanna take it further and start making kits for production let me know, I run a horror prop and SFX company but most of my background is in professional additive manufacturing and before I did horror, I made cosplay props for people and warhammer kits. <3 awesome work.
Thanks, that sounds like a decent idea if I had more side time. My spare time is too unpredictable to commit to anything too serious--I'm just trying to finish this series and even that's a stretch. Appreciate the thought though.

Back