Esufer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• add to that 10.30pm finish tonight and 8am start tomorrow, wew lad
    Esufer
    Esufer
    Bonus points? literally had an interview for a more senior position halfway through that shift as well, so I was like a shambling corpse throughout that...
    Matt
    Matt
    I don't plan to work up where I work, because it's just more of the same, except a heavier work load. Having no life just isn't worth a bigger pay packet.
    Esufer
    Esufer
    Worth doing here because it puts me on a 9-5 mon-friday
    Work schedule is frying my brain atm. 5 in, 1 off, 2 in, 1 off, 5 in, 1 off etc. feel so unrested and no time for videogames
    Also Agit-o's is a great name for a katana themed breakfast cereal
    Reactions: Eistee
    Eistee
    Eistee
    It really is.
    Nikki
    Nikki
    I guess captain crunch wouldnt be able to hold the title for cutting the roof of your mouth.
    It's my birthday! I accept birthday presents in the form of Orotiagitos!
    BreezyBoo
    BreezyBoo
    Happy birthday amazingatheist
    Wee bit burnt out, playing some FFXIV on phoenix!
    A
    Alakaboom
    You'll be back.
    Reactions: Esufer
    Esufer
    Esufer
    I hope so! I love PSO but think I've hit it a little too hard - espcially as I'm at an awkward point where ultimate is tough solo but I destroy vhard.
    Nikki
    Nikki
    Lol at least you're not on one of the cancerous RP worlds.
    I don't really like being bossed around by that Tyrell guy... i mean, I know i need to play the game but it's the principal of it all really
    Nyte
    Nyte
    I thought of Blade Runner when I read over this. Never saw the new one, but the old one is great. Maybe Sega was fans of the movie when they named Principal Tyrell.
    Currently level 141, cannot drum up the enthusiasm to get to 150 to equip my 4slot bovn
    Nikki
    Nikki
    Maybe you cant drum up the enthusiasm, but you can at least Drum ROLL the countdown to 150. :d
    Reactions: Hydro
    I kinda wanna make a fonewm with spiky hair and use nothing but ice spells and call him barta simpson
    Heard someone singing at my door at xmas, opened the door and immediately got rekt by a megid... bloody mericarol singers
    That said a police officer shot me today with a Holy Ray, before proclaiming i was under arrest.
    FFTCG Regionals this weekend so there will be a short reprieve from the PUNishment
    "who wants to be a mil-lily-onaire!" the hit gameshow where if you answer ten questions correctly, you still won't get a 1975 agito to drop
    Imagine how much the Caves would be enhanced if they were called "Frying Pan Arms" instead
    A
    Alakaboom
    Flying Pan Arms. Nano dragons with insanely high dfp and only attackable when in air or frozen.
    Reactions: Esufer
    Esufer
    Esufer
    be sure to make them immune to damage if you freeze them mid animation
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back