Spuz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• EVERYBODY, PLEASE GO KILL AND GET MSR. Please n ty. Only 20% for all 3 and 26 hours left!!!!
    D
    disagree
    Bad couple of days for me to have quit on ya. Sorry dude.
    Spuz
    Spuz
    Loooool collette man. Sounds like something I'd say. It's OK dis. Just chillax :3
    Cookie
    Cookie
    MSR was such a cool game on DC.
    Reactions: Spuz
    One thing I've realised is how difficult it is to play humar without having traps or a fo. Ruins hurts.
    Spuz
    Spuz
    Well. I don't plan to solo but it happens. Humar rabata i love it. But man wish it was better.
    Nikki
    Nikki
    yeah lol, once my HUmar hits 168 I can remove that h/arm and v801/v502 is getting cycled in. it'll be helpful for sure.
    Nikki
    Nikki
    Ironically despite having TJS/Flowens, I might start hunting a Red sword again for solo.
    Once upon a time I was a lonely blue chair. Now I have many blue buddies to sit all day.
    Xarli
    Xarli
    All the blue chairs. All of them.
    When you spend 15 mins piping for stars before realising 3rd room Pw4 has a vending machine..
    Unsealing on my huney. Kill me now ;-;
    Reactions: Roo and Kyu
    Spuz
    Spuz
    3RDLY: I FRIGGING Made an ult maS instead of normal and my huney got owned.
    Spuz
    Spuz
    4THLY: 4 del rappies and 2 AA's in the same spawn......
    Spuz
    Spuz
    5THLY: My HUney is just WAY too sexy, watching her cast gifoie for hours is O.O; <3
    Loving the new drop charts, very balanced and no more pod spam. Nicely done indeed!
    Reactions: Gutsman and Kyu
    Noblewine
    Noblewine
    I've been away mostly from pso and I miss it. Want to do some runs later 9pm USA time?
    Spuz
    Spuz
    It just changed. and sure bro. if I am online I will be up for a game :)
    When your sound completely dies and you need to relog. Then the rare drop sound happens. How2even.
    Reactions: Roo
    Sodaboy
    Sodaboy
    The rare drop sound uses a different engine than PSO, as does the VOIP. Haha. More technically, PSO uses DirectSound and my additions for VOIP and extra sound effects use my own custom coded engine which uses MME or WASAPI.

So, even if PSO stops making music or regular SFX, you would still hear those things, haha.
    Spuz
    Spuz
    Wow, that's pretty nifty stuff right there!
    Why does my client load with the sound of a fairy having a shit?
    Noblewine
    Noblewine
    Don't feel bad my computer likes to make weird buzzing noises when it overheat. Atleast your is better than mine. XD
    Spuz
    Spuz
    Nah a unicorn having a shit is more staunchy than a fairies.
    Noblewine
    Noblewine
    That reminds me of a odd/funny episode of Mike Tyson Mysteries I watched awhile back. Mike, his daughter and friends help a mother of two figure out what was making noises in her car. It turns out a lephrecuan was trapped inside of her steering wheel. lol
    So I was using an on-screen KB all day yesterday only to discover today it was just the wireless adapter was not plugged in properly.
    Reactions: Kyu
    Nikki
    Nikki
    Troubleshooting 101! This is why those annoying tech support people always run you through the most basic dumb stuff. Or in short, PEBKAC. :)
    Dab
    Dab
    Question 1:
    Is it plugged in?
    B> a Paganini where you don't have to spend 20 fucking minutes spaming for the item you want
    Spuz
    Spuz
    But that takes way to long forever hunting is zzz id rather pay 20 pds
    Melirei
    Melirei
    But 20 PDs also takes forever! Well idk but I heard that one particular hunt is much much better than the usual barrier hunt. I don't remember the details though.
    Spuz
    Spuz
    alright. if you ever find out let me know o:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back