Quick question - Quick answer

• Bronze is the shop by teleporter which is just shitty stuff, can get music disks and maybe addslots?
  • Silver badges @UNO if you have many can be used to gamble on the Scavenger (1 silver = 1 roll). Hes the guy in corner of Hospital area who does an item/sepcial roll for you. Also the person in middle of hospital is the 'silver shop'.
You choose desired colour (gree/blue/purple/red) tier for weapons. And then he randomises the weapon and special from that tier. With hit % 50-60. I must have spent like 1500 of them in summer trying to get charge sets on the colours i wanted just for all my characters aesthetics.

Having just come back recently to PSO, looking through my bank, I have summer bronze and silver badges. Can someone tell me what they are used for?
Also, what is an item ticket.

Bronze badges are good for addslots if you don't like hunting them.

Haven't spent a single PD on addslots since that event.

I'm trying to raise a Rati right now and when I hit lvl 100 my mad turned into a Varaha(sp)? I created a skyly Humar just for a Rati and he didn't evolve. Did BB change the rare mag level?

I'm trying to raise a Rati right now and when I hit lvl 100 my mad turned into a Varaha(sp)? I created a skyly Humar just for a Rati and he didn't evolve. Did BB change the rare mag level?
It's still level 100, and every 5 (functionally 10) levels beyond that. Did you have POW+DEF=MIND+DEX at level 100?

Damn. I completely forgot about equaling out the stats. Is it still salvageable? 10/52/25/15?
Assuming the stats you showed are DEF/POW/DEX/MIND, if you raise enough DEX and MIND, the earliest you should be able to evolve it at level 130, with DEF+POW = 65, DEX+MIND=65, and you can use your Skyly HUmar for the last level.

Alternatively, raising enough DEF and MIND, you could go for DEF+MIND=POW+DEX at level 150 on a Greenill/Purplenum/Oran male hunter.

Either way, it depends on if you can accept the resulting stats.

Also during which, make sure you don't accidentally evolve to another 4th evolution mag. Evolving into other 3rd evolutions are fine.

Is there any way to move a character to a different slot? Like if I wanted to move my slot 4 character to slot 1

Hello,
I'm a new Ramarl level 101. I'm a bit overwhelm by the items we could get, could someone tell what is the best armor and shield I could get at my level? I read guard wave is good but other said Lieutenant Mantle good as well.
Any weapon I should hunt in particular?

Hello,
I'm a new Ramarl level 101. I'm a bit overwhelm by the items we could get, could someone tell what is the best armor and shield I could get at my level? I read guard wave is good but other said Lieutenant Mantle good as well.
Any weapon I should hunt in particular?
Lt Mantle and Ranger Wall will do you til you get to lvl 180

I randomly have a "photon ticket" in my bank I don't remember where I got it, what's it's used for or where to spend it

Lt Mantle and Ranger Wall will do you til you get to lvl 180

Around lvl 152 aura field (or max stat lafuteria) is great boost to DEF too @Xifent . Before that Lt Mantle is Great like UNO says, because, it has in built trap vision. And mentions 180 because Ranger Wall can be replaced with red ring.

I randomly have a "photon ticket" in my bank I don't remember where I got it, what's it's used for or where to spend it

Photon Tickets are obtained from the quest Gallon's Plan. If I recall correctly, if you complete the quest and choose the correct option at the end, Alicia will give you 1 or 2 Photon Tickets (Normal/Hard and VH/Ultimate).

You can exchange these tickets with an NPC on Pioneer 2 in the same quest for the following prizes: Lollipop (15 tickets), Stealth Suit (20), and Kan'ei Tsuho (10).

How do I use swords properly? I'm used to partisans. (HUmar, if that matters).

Sometimes it seems like I can be right in their face and NHS as quick as possible without getting hit, and sometimes it seems like I need to N -> delay -> HS to stunlock them properly.

Does it depend on the enemy?

Does it depend on the distance? (I'm pretty sure I was in their face in both instances though).

Does it depend on the enemy being turned slightly?

Or was I just not NHS-ing fast enough those times I got hit?

Halp.

Its not that you were Slow. Male animation is slow compared to Females, the 3rd hit can get you smacked in the face if your to weak to CK. If that's the case using a two combo only or weakening 1st with diska helps. If you can CK, depending on what Sword you have, NHH, NSS, NHS, all work like a charm, or even HHH, HHS, HSS if decent hit %.

And yes ofc each enemy and range factor in your combo.

Its not that you were Slow. Male animation is slow compared to Females, the 3rd hit can get you smacked in the face if your to weak to CK. If that's the case using a two combo only or weakening 1st with diska helps. If you can CK, depending on what Sword you have, NHH, NSS, NHS, all work like a charm, or even HHH, HHS, HSS if decent hit %.

And yes ofc each enemy and range factor in your combo.

I was getting hit before I could land the 3rd hit.

Maybe I was just bad.

Back