Quick question - Quick answer

Why would someone want certain weapons with < 0 hit? I've seen some people request this.

So I'm using the From The Depths shield, and sometimes I see a "RESIST" message show up. What's happening there?

I'm dumb and illiterate, does anyone know if there's a way to remodel/"reskin" Mille Marteaux so that it actually uses OS and HP instead of just two OS? I'm having a tough time deciphering what tools available are appropriate and how specifically to use them for the purpose. Maybe this one isn't a "quick" one, but like jeez.

Asking this same question, but for Baranz Launcher. It should be blue, not green.

Sounds related to the "RESIST" message that happens with Three Seals when it randomly nullifies damage.

FTD does that, huh? This is not documented anywhere.

Thanks for the Baranz link. I'll check it out when I'm at home.

I recently got an official Xbox One Chat Pad and PSOBB drops about a third of its inputs, only in gameplay. So the hot bar isn't too responsive. However, text entry in the game works perfectly fine with the chat pad, except for a few keys, Enter, Space, & Backspace. For some reason those are still just as unresponsive as before. I've tried another of the same chat pads, different controllers, I even tried 1:1 mapping all the keys with AutoHotKey, none of it helps. I've read of a few people using the Xbox One chat pad, but none of them mentioned this issue. Does anyone have experience getting this to work properly?

Windows 10 64-Bit v1809
Ephinea v1132

Edit: I found out that I was supposed to use the following in AutoHotKey to get it to work:
#IfWinActive Ephinea: Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst
SetKeyDelay, 50, 50

I haven't honed in on exactly the right amount of delay, but ether one, or both, being set to 0 causes the previous problems to occur. I also haven't found out how to get the script to stop repeatedly pressing the key if I hold it down. Currently, if I hold down a key for about 10 seconds, then let go, it'll continue repeating for 1 second after. It's a very minor issue, and would only realistically comes up if I'm holding backspace to clear my chat text. Another minor issue is with the key repeat, as that causes stuttered movement when playing on the actual keyboard with the script on. Though, I'm not going to be switching control styles mid game, so it doesn't matter much, but if anyone has a solution let me know. Besides the few issues, making those changes allowed my 1:1 key mapping AHK script to work perfectly in the game, it doesn't cause anymore dropped chat pad inputs at all.

Edit2: Actually, SetKeyDelay, -1, 38 seems to work too. I was wrong about 0 in the first set, but 37 in the second causes some dropped inputs on rare occasion, and lower causes more.

Last edited:
Is there a way to save the position and window size of your addons so you don't have to adjust them every time you launch the game?

Is there a way to save the position and window size of your addons so you don't have to adjust them every time you launch the game?
Change their position and size in the configuration windows using the Width/Height/X/Y fields.

With the latest versions of the addons, I believe you could not anchor the addons and then their floating positions should be saved in imgui, but I think it's easier to just anchor them to a screen position and move them accordingly through those menus.

Change their position and size in the configuration windows using the Width/Height/X/Y fields.

With the latest versions of the addons, I believe you could not anchor the addons and then their floating positions should be saved in imgui, but I think it's easier to just anchor them to a screen position and move them accordingly through those menus.

Thanks!

Unfortunately no. It will always be there and always trudge its way up as you open/close menus.

One thing you can do is to put your cursor in the lower right corner and turn off your mouse while playing PSO, it will prevent the cursor to reset its position / go up each time you open menus.

Back