Zeuzo is ready to rock and roll!

Zeuzo

Guildcard
Yo the name is Zeuzo, one of my mates plays PSOBB 24/7 and wanted me to get back into it. So i decided to give ephinea a try. I used to play Ultima but quit due to friends moving on to other games or servers. But here i am, back on this game. My first ever experience was on the Game Cube and have'nt played since 2017 so feel free to make fun of my terrible memory and lack of skill whenever you see me ingame. I go under the name "Zeuzo" a RAcast. Hope to catch some of you around :)

Yo the name is Zeuzo, one of my mates plays PSOBB 24/7 and wanted me to get back into it. So i decided to give ephinea a try. I used to play Ultima but quit due to friends moving on to other games or servers. But here i am, back on this game. My first ever experience was on the Game Cube and have'nt played since 2017 so feel free to make fun of my terrible memory and lack of skill whenever you see me ingame. I go under the name "Zeuzo" a RAcast. Hope to catch some of you around :)
SQUEEeeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over Zeu-san carefully!* Yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Sirens Song of Nostalgia and has washed up upon our little tribes shore! *STOPS Dusting you off a moment with a wrinkled nose, flattened ears, and baring her fangs.....* 'U.....Ultima' huh? We have a Special 'Word' for you Ultima players we get here......*Eyes soften* "RESCUES! <3!". Ultima is not a 'bad' place, it's just people arent 'Happy there' and want something that's missing'. Whereas 'Here', we're moar 'Family' than simply players'. You're gonna Love it here! Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too! OH! And When we DO Find you...Leave All that Apologetic Crap Behind dear! We were ALL Soft and Squishy once starting over! So, with that said... *Finishes dusting you off and spins you around to present a sea of smiling war painted and scarred faces and weapons laden fellow Casts!* Welcome Home~! =3

Back