Yo Everyone

Wombat

Red Team
Guildcard
Hey people.
I'm returning to the game after a long ass break, I used to play on the SCHThack server many years ago. Pretty inexperienced since back then most people duped/hacked so I mainly just played in groups and steered clear of missions/hunting rares/grinding.
I'm pretty clueless but looking forward to getting back into the game. Shoutout to the people who already explained tons of shit that I had forgotten since back then.
Looking to play a HuCast or Force character.

I'm from the UK but I play late nights so you'll probably see me about on US ships.

Hey people.
I'm returning to the game after a long ass break, I used to play on the SCHThack server many years ago. Pretty inexperienced since back then most people duped/hacked so I mainly just played in groups and steered clear of missions/hunting rares/grinding.
I'm pretty clueless but looking forward to getting back into the game. Shoutout to the people who already explained tons of shit that I had forgotten since back then.
Looking to play a HuCast or Force character.

I'm from the UK but I play late nights so you'll probably see me about on US ships.
SQUEEeeeeeeeeeee! *POUNCES and examines Da Wombat-san carefully~!* MOST if not All of us here are also SCHT Refugee/Survivors!......After the, BETRAYAL! M.....Must...r...resist....RANT...!! Anywho, yeah...some of the moar devout players can make item/rare hunting look 'easy', til' you has to do it 'Yourself'! Only to find out it's a numbers crunching theme and you end up allocating LOTS of free time you had put aside for IRL stuff like chores or 'Sleep!'. And don't even get your mew started on the abundant use of CURSE WORDS for when that Rare monster you hunted for weeks drops.....NOTHING!!! Don't worry about feeling "clueless", dear! You not only has a wonderful forums Wiki, but passionate war painted smiling faces as yourself ready to lend a halping paw~! You won't 'Suffer alone~!' As for your future HUcast or FOrce character, let your mew know when you're online to arrange her to halp get you back on your feet wiff mission critical toys! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too!! Welcome Home! Cheers Luv! =3

Last edited:
SQUEEeeeeeeeeeee! *POUNCES and examines Da Wombat-san carefully~!* MOST if not All of us here are also SCHT Refugee/Survivors!......After the, BETRAYAL! M.....Must...r...resist....RANT...!! Anywho, yeah...some of the moar devout players can make item/rare hunting look 'easy', til' you has to do it 'Yourself'! Only to find out it's a numbers crunching theme and you end up allocating LOTS of free time you had put aside for IRL stuff like chores or 'Sleep!'. And don't even get your mew started on the abundant use of CURSE WORDS for when that Rare monster you hunted for weeks drops.....NOTHING!!! Don't worry about feeling "clueless", dear! You noy only has a wonderful forums Wiki, but passionate war painted smiling faces as yourself ready to lend a halping paw~! You won't 'Suffer alone~!' As for your future HUcast or FOrce character, let your mew know when you're online to arrange her to halp get you back on your feet wiff mission critical toys! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too!! Welcome Home! Cheers Luv! =3

Well, I'm on now kicking it and talking with people.
If it's easier to find me on discord Papa Sotken#0595 is my tag.
Cya around.

Back