YN-0117.....ok now what? =3

Yeah me too lol. @Baka! Should make cosmetic change in suggestions maybe, linking this thread so people read yeah. :3

Hmmm I levelled mine under the impression these were the triggers
but after ~20 tests on the Low HP invincibility trigger (the only one I care about) it doesn't seem to be correct
I really hope this is fixable cause I wanna use this mag T_T
I'm pretty sure mine has the low HP invincibility trigger. Did you use the mag cell, or the one from the badge shop?

Hmmm, I used the mag cell.

Hmmm I levelled mine under the impression these were the triggers
but after ~20 tests on the Low HP invincibility trigger (the only one I care about) it doesn't seem to be correct
I really hope this is fixable cause I wanna use this mag T_T
I'm pretty sure mine has the low HP invincibility trigger. Did you use the mag cell, or the one from the badge shop?
Should be the same, I think it might have to do with Sync... Ducks told me his Yunchang triggers invincibly really often but my berserk weapons rarely triggers, and my mag being at constantly low sync was the only reason we could thought of. Please don't hurt me if I'm just spreading rumors here.

Edit: or maybe the amount of HP lost for the trigger is a factor?

Last edited:
hm. I was just testing getting hit by Bartles in Ult Forest

Test it in a swarm of Belra arms. I will be witness to test np. I have no problems watching people get shot with arms.

Test it in a swarm of Belra arms. I will be witness to test np. I have no problems watching people get shot with arms.
Maybe a HC player with no scapes? *Dr. Evil pinkie*

Sounds good! *makes normal game* BELRAS SAY WHUT

So the Heart of YN-0117 is a mag cell that works on any mag level 50+, and the resulting mag can only be equipped by androids?

So the Heart of YN-0117 is a mag cell that works on any mag level 50+, and the resulting mag can only be equipped by androids?
Not anymore, atleast, after it gets patched in
Well this poll is now done, and making the mags all-class won by a landslide, so this will be added soon enough.

Thanks for voting and giving your opinions on the subject!

Someone give me this mag cell and I will confirm that it is an Elenor in my inventory

Those are freaking awesome.

Now I"m definitely using YN-0117 as my HUney max stat mag (not that HUneys can ever flexibly achieve max stats)
Yeah, I might make one for my Fo once the mag restrictions get removed, (and I actually start leveling that char)

Back