YN-0117.....ok now what? =3

Harborer of Hope

That Others May Live!
Staff member
Was asked all night what was this new red shiny Soda-samas awarded us? Tried googling it and was a bit perplexed.... Sooo What do we do wiff it? TIA!

Hey spicy. Is the elenor mag pink? I wonder.. man.. This would be awesome if it wasnt pink by default.

Yeah thought it would be since the original mag is. Thank you for the info.

Cast only? :(
Good thing I didn't try using it yet. I was raising a new mag for my Fonewm to use the cell
I don't play Cast at all...
Is there any way that we can get that restriction removed? :D
It is just a cosmetic item, not like a weapon or armor/shield

Thanks for the info on all of this, guys!
As an aside, Eleanor, Tellusis, Pioneer, M3/SMS/Gen/Sat/DC, Striker Unit are all mags where the original mag color doesn't matter.
I'm very big on matching mag colors, what are the other ones that have no color variations...?

In particular I've never had a Gael-Gill or Gueng-Si (sp?)

Maybe it's easier to ask if any BB *do* have color variations...

Thanks for the info on all of this, guys!
As an aside, Eleanor, Tellusis, Pioneer, M3/SMS/Gen/Sat/DC are all mags where the original mag color doesn't matter.
I'm very big on matching mag colors, what are the other ones that have no color variations...?

In particular I've never had a Gael-Gill or Gueng-Si (sp?)
confirming Gael-Giel base mag color does not matter

*Rolls up newspaper to THWACK ppl stressing Soda-samas over changing Elenor mag/or any original mag colors.... He's done so much already to keep us happy....must we ask for something so tedious? =o_O=

Awesome replies ppl Thank You!! <3 <3

Last edited:
*Rolls up newspaper to TWACK ppl stressing Soda-samas over changing Elenor mag/or any original mag colors.... He's done so much already to keep us happy....must we ask for something so tedious?
Ouch :confused: I apologize :oops:
I am definitely grateful for everything that Soda, and in fact everyone, has done to make this server the awesome place that it is.
I agree that changing the Eleanor mag is not priority and something to stress over.
Allowing all races to equip it is just something that I hope to see in the future. I don't see the reason it was made to be cast only. It's not like a weapon or armor that has impact on gameplay. It's just a cosmetic item.

tbh, don't know why elenor couldn't be fleshy as well. Same with wings.

Seems like cat ears and stuff being female only at 1st

Back